Public upbringing

James

Re: Public upbringing

Postby James » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:47 pm

Upbringing should be sooo accurate because exactly from your upbringing will depend your kid's life in future, his lifestyle and at all everything. So I really strongly recommend you to pay as much as it is possible attention . And I would like to warn you in any case not to use physical punishment!!! I am more than sure that nothing good can be from such kind of punishment. I really against public punishments as well. You can bring up your baby not confident and really as a strange person believe me . Public upbringing should not be in your family. I am against it
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:44 pm

Public upbringing is a very important thing for your child. A child should communicate with other children, but if you have an opportunity you can leave your child at home and to play with him and to go to play with other children. I understand you fear, because I heard many bad things about the kindergartens.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:24 am

Personally for me each person has different approaches in upbringing their children but not everyone can do it with in a good way you know... Sometimes it is even horrible for me to face with such parents who demand a lot from their children and especially when they use different punishments on public... I am against it you know and I think that physical punishments should not be included in children's upbringing... I am really against this variant any troubles you should solve these troubles at home
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:34 pm

Of course children should know how to communicate with other children. If you' affraid to give your child to the kindergarten, then you should be ready to spend a lot of time with your child and you should go out to play with other children o your child would know how to communicate with other children and not to affraid communication.
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:21 pm

Nice to meet you here again today. What about your mood guys? I would like to say that here is your fault and to my mind it would be really better to get your child to the kindergarten. It is better for the kid to start to socialize as early as you can afford that . Because that is a kind of an skill, that develops really fast - and that is really easy to correct in the early age. When your kid starts to show his behaviour among the others early, you have more chances to influence it, if it is necessary. Right you are dear dudes.. Here can be necessary to pay attention to it
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:07 pm

I am not a greatly experienced father and I am not well in such methods but to my mind your upbringing should be more than responsible because you prepare your baby to the old ages and to the cruel society as well. It is important to mention that upbringing should be just educational for the good and peaceful reasons if you bring up your baby somewhere on people's faces and eyes so you can do worse because your baby sees that you try to make shameful his.. And something similar. Don't do it. And never use any cruel methods..
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:23 pm

In your post you asked the question, that all the people around the world were asking themselves since the times on the ancient Egypt. How to overcome parents fear of the kindergarten.
There were so many discussions about that between the greatest minds of the humanity. Aristotle, Socrates, Copernicus, Tomas Aquinas. Many religions and philosophies were thinking about that question, more fundamental then "Why are we here" and "Does the God exist". But all their titanic efforts were futile. there is one one thing i can tell you.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:44 pm

I do think of myself and of my partner as about the people who have lots of virtues - we are handsome, intelligent , talented.. But for some reason i doubt that we are going to be that lucky to have a genius kid)) We will be feeling lucky by having the kid at all actually)
It is great when you see how your kid is overcoming you in all the things that you could achieve in life - but you did not. Anyway - here we are speaking about the most part of the kids, who do not have that talents. And in this case we need to think about the ways to develop those ones they do have.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:18 pm

Put parenting first. This is hard to do in a world with so many competing demands. Good parents consciously plan and devote time to parenting. They make developing their child’s character their top priority. Once you're a parent, you have to learn to put your priorities below your children's, and to make the sacrifice. Of course, you shouldn't neglect yourself completely, but you should get accustomed to the idea of putting your child's needs first. When you plan your weekly routine, your child's needs should be your primary focus. Do your best and everything would be ok.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:49 pm

Hi boys. we must do everything best. You should of course remember that you should never be too demanding. It can fail your upbringing process.. Excessive demands, excessive strictness. All this also applies to very serious errors that occur with the child through the fault of his parents. Excessive requirements for a child, he does not get forgiven for the most harmless pranks and errors. Public upbringing is not that way in what you can bring up your sweet baby.. Be accurate my friends.

Return to “Fathers’ section”