Children's selfishness

Lui

Re: Children's selfishness

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:50 pm

Hi and everyone who decided to open this topic for discussion. I think it should be discussed because we are all parents and we need to know as much as possible about parenting. And about upbringing your children. Selfishness is a character trait that is cultivated, nurtured by parents and pesto, so that the "fruit" in the form of child-infantile has to reap the parents, and of all those who will continue to meet on its path of life. The child really can become infantile . Everything depends on parents here and on their methods and attitudes in upbringing m
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:29 pm

i think that you all eed just try to give own example of the behavior to the own child. i think that this is one of the best way to show what is right and what in unright . i think thaat you need jsut pay attention on the fact that our children are th ereflection of us and i think that you will get some posiitve and great result when you will undertandit. i think that wit hthe help of it you will get some positve and great motivation to change something in your behavior andyou wil see the positive result when your child will get the same changes and you will get the harmony and understanding at home.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:02 am

I think that it is just parents' mistake in upbringing. They do such actions they can regret in future. I mean towards their small children . Maybe Frank is right that too much tender treatment and explaining what is good and what is bad may help in future. Play with your child some competative gmve, do not give up, don't let the childto win, that's can be an example that in life you can be both winner and loser and there's nothing to shame. But ultimately all acceptance and allowance can be harmful as well.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:27 pm

I want to say that selfish traits begin to be shown in the child when the parents satisfy all his whims and caprices, seeking to create a happy childhood for him. They load him with presents, toys, give the most delicious, indulging his "buy, want to bring." When the child is small, it does not weigh the tyranny of parents, but rather pleasantly amused. But the child grows. Funny whims become resistant traits. Growing demands and needs change from toys to expensive things: a camera, a fashionable coat, bicycle, pocket money. Harmless "want to" turns into extortion. Therefore, from the very childhood parent does not need to indulge a child, but simply to educate.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:40 pm

You are just expressed the very principle of my way of raising kids. but, as it was said further - it is not an easy task to accomplish. you have to show lot of patience and understanding in order to see, when do you need to apply the pressure - and where you need to be understanding.
I mean - you need to be understanding in all the cases)) but sometimes you need to be hard, and sometimes - soft, that is what I was trying to say) We still do not need to use that principle with Susan though, she is still too small for that.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:41 pm

Oh my God! Do you have children? When they act in such a way, that doesn't meen that they are selfish. It means that they want to draw your attention, so you could praise the chield for a thing which he had done. If parents raise their children in a right way, they are not selfish.

Return to “Fathers’ section”