Children's selfishness

Nilson

Re: Children's selfishness

Postby Nilson » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:16 am

I think that you need just try to explain the child the model of the behaviour and i think thatw eall the itme need just pay attention on this fact, Because there are many differnet people who all the time will tell him what he need do and in which way. I think that this is not right and we all the itme need just pay attention on the possibitiy to show the own example to the child. I think that you need just pay attention on this fact and you will find some benefits of it. Because your child will understadn you and he will understadns that you love him. I think that this is one of the main keys in this case.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:44 pm

Yeah.. Right. More than true.. The child really can become infantile. Such a child is granted, it accepts all attentions and care close to himself and would never show such concern for others. The experience of such a child has never been a situation in which he would have had to make his own decisions . But especially i can say that children are selfishness when they don't have parents' support. They are lack of parents attention and they try to cause the respect in their parents with such actions
Sam32

Postby Sam32 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:46 pm

If a child want's to do one thing and the other and other it doesn't mean that he can become selfish. It means the only thing, that you do not give enough attention to your child and in such a way he wants to draw your attention, and he wants to know and to hear that for you he is the best child in the world. Do not grudge good words for your child.
Dan36

Postby Dan36 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:34 pm

I don't think that such children's behaviour can turn into selfishness. I think such kind of behaviour is the result of parent's greediness. I mean that many parents do not praise their children because they think, that they would overpraise their children and it would turn into something bad, but parents do wrong when they do not praise their children. First of all it can lead to a low self-appraisal of a child. Praise you children for their little achivments, they are little only for you and for them they are great, and help them to overcome their failures and you would bring up leaders and conquerrors.
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Adam you are sooo clever and I am exactly impressed with your ideas and suggestions. Children's selfishness can be caused because of upbringing parents it is true. Selfish traits begin to be shown in the child when the parents satisfy all his whims and caprices, seeking to create a happy childhood for him. Growing demands and needs change from toys to expensive things: a camera, a fashionable coat, bicycle, pocket money. That's why be careful when you buy something for children because too much everything is not always good as well (((((
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:27 pm

That is not really a kind of selfishness. It is for sure!!! Such behaviour of a child is normal. It only means that you as a parent fail to give your child important attention to your child. If child behave's like that, then it means that he wants to capture your attention, because it is to little for your child. You sould be more attentive.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:43 am

Nice to meet you here today too.. How are you feeling today too. So I want to say that there are many reasons for children's selfishness. And it is important to mention that selfishness - is a character trait that is cultivated, nurtured by parents and pesto, so that the "fruit" in the form of child-infantile has to reap the parents, and of all those who will continue to meet on its path of life. The child really can become infantile. If your child is selfish maybe you are guilty of it???? You should discuss it with your partner
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:18 pm

Your topic is really weird. Selfisnmess is being concerned excessively or exclusively, for oneself or one's own advantage, pleasure, or welfare, regardless of others. Selfishness is the opposite of altruism or selflessness; and has also been contrasted with self-centeredness. I don't think that children can be selfish when they behave the way you've written. They bahave in such a way, because they don't have enough attention from their parents and in such way they are trying to pay their parents' attention. They want to hear praise from their parents. And the only thing you should do is to spend more time with your children.
Klaus1205

Postby Klaus1205 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:47 pm

I don't think that such behavior is bad. Children always want to discover the world around them, especially their own abilities. It doesn't seem like selfishness cuz your child just wants to share with you his/her achievement. Sometimes it may be the premise to something meaningful. For example, a child has an excellent skills at the drawing so why he/she need to hide them?
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:13 am

I don't think that such behavoiur is the result of chield's selfishness. I think that your chield wants to capture your attention, because you give him very little attention and the reason is not in your chield, but in you. So, you should just pay more attention to your child. Please, be more careful with this, because you may have big problems with your chield.

Return to “Fathers’ section”