Children's friendship

Frankie

Re: Children's friendship

Postby Frankie » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:28 pm

Here you are guys. Children's friendship is something fantastic. I can not stop looking at my child when he is walking with his friends . It looks so nice you know. I also think that in order to make friends - kids really do not need the help of the adults, you are right about that. Friendship is the most natural thing in the world so I would not really bother about my kid, for example, having friends among his coevals. Even if the kid is shy that will not keep him from making friends. Our help is no need here believe me guys)))) don't interfere in it.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:09 am

I think that you need just pay attention on your child and explain him what is right and what is wrong for him.I think that you all the itme need just keep in themind fact that you will get something benefitial from it too. BECAUSE you will be the great role model for the own child. I think that this is very important to keep the frendly relations with the own child and try to build it all the time .I think that you need just try to be friend to the child and you will explain him in the best way what is the friendship means. I think that this is one of the best ways you will get and give th support to him all the time.
Sam32

Postby Sam32 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 pm

If you really want to help your child to be more communicative then, I think you should do only one thing: try to communicate with your child as more as possible, no matter what his age is. It is very usefull for a child to communicate with his parents, because children take their parents as an example.
Dan36

Postby Dan36 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:08 pm

If you speak with your child the whole day starting with his birth, then your child wouldn't have any problems with communication. If to speak about friendship, then it is also not a big problem. Children can be friends one day and the other they can be enemies because they quarrel about thomething, but they can be friends the next day again. Do not interfere in the relationships of friendship of your children, but at the end of the day try to speak with your child about his schoolday, about his friends, his problems and give your child some pieces of advice. Speak to your child and he wouldn't have any problems in communication.
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:57 pm

Benjamin I really liked what you meant!!! Really. It is natural that is necessary to speak about children's friendship and their attitude to it. I think that children become to find some friendly relations from the very beginning of their age. And it is important for us as parents to teach him or her how to behave in this way. We as parents should teach our children how to behave in the right way and how to communicate with other children. It is our important aim, because children's friendship means a lot.
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:32 pm

I think that little children can make friends when they are one or two years, and I don't think that in this age they need your help. But if you want to help your child to communicate in a better way, then you should talk to your child every day for him to have more experience in communication.
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:55 pm

If you want your child to be a communicative person, than you should spend much time with your child and speak with him on different issues. Also you should pay attention that you child have an opportunity to communicate with other children of the same age or a little bit older. It will help your child to be more communicative.
Klaus1205

Postby Klaus1205 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:11 pm

I've never thought about it before. To my mind, the process of forming relations between children is difficult to understand for adults. As well as we didn't realise this when we were children. You can just say something common like: "Don't be afraid. Go and play with that children" or "You can share sweets with that girl". While a child doesn't understand this mechanism clearly, we can't explain it.
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:10 am

Hi there dudes. I suppose that friends is inseparable part of children's lives. Of your child has many friends so he is a successful baby :lol: I suppose that many children think in this way. Both old people and children need friends. And yes, sometimes they have positive influences on us and children, sometimes no. But friendship is really important for children and we must not forbid children to communicate with others because it can cause huge problems. Be careful with it my attentive listeners.
Mall

Postby Mall » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:23 am

i think that we need just try to explain from the cildhood that this is very important to have the friends and it hink that you need just show the grwat example of the friendsip to your child. I think that with the help of it you will get the best result, because you need just learn by yourself firstly that friends are very importqant part of our llife. I thin kthat with the help of them we all the time can get some psitive and happy mood and you will be really more happier when you feel the support of the other people. I think that you need just try to explain your child this info in such way and you will see understanding.

Return to “Fathers’ section”