Children's friendship

Rick14

Re: Children's friendship

Postby Rick14 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:57 pm

In the early age parents need to help a child to make friends. It’s just like the notion of good we learn kids, the same with friendship we need to explain lots. Children know that his parents will not ask him for a toy. And they get used to this strategy. A child is in the center in the society of family. In the circle of peers everyone is equal. Our child needs to understand how to behave, how to share things, in what way to play together with others. With time he is sure to get used. Parents can only observe from time to time and make some corrections. In school the main point of friendship is help and communication after classes. We need to ask how children feel about communication with others, maybe give some tips. But it’s really important to be communicative. So adults must encourage peers’ friendship.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:12 pm

Rick14 wrote: So adults must encourage peers’ friendship.

I wonder what can you do when your kid is being really shy.. I've seen such kids.. they always keep closer to their parents - and afraid of other people... Kids do love me usually - but these kids try to keep away even from me. And from the other kids as well. I think I really do not know what would I do in this case.. Do you need to force the kid to communicate with others? Will he take it as the treatury from his parents if they are going to leave him among other kids? Maybe I am nervous too much, but if someone knows the answer to this - please, tell me)
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:24 pm

Just_R wrote:Do you need to force the kid to communicate with others?

Perhaps, sometimes, if he is really that shy that he is not able to make the first step neither from the first - nor from the tenth try. There is no cruelty about that - because we are making him overcome his fears for his own good. You know, how the birds may push their nestlings from he nest, if they are sitting there for too long? there are examples of the shyness among the animals as well, as you see) So do not hesitate to help your kid. If you are going to help him to overcome the fear in the childhood - he will have less problems in the adult age!
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:10 am

Andreas_Maroon wrote: You know, how the birds may push their nestlings from he nest,

Yes, perhaps you are right. My niece was a really shy kid. Up till the time she went to school. It turned out that she was shy only when her parents were around.. i am not the child psychologist - and I cannot tell the reason of that kind of the behaviour. But the thing is when mother left her at the school - she became one of the most active and sociable kids in the class. Funny, isnt it?:) I was always thinking that the things must be vice versa in that case) I see that it is not always the way it seems to be.. I think that if my kid inherit my genes - he will be a really sociable kid, and have lot of friends!
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:13 pm

Children are very sincere and if they have friends it means they treat them like their true friends. Children can not lie or pretend or be jealous. So why parents should help their children to get friends, they will get them themselves. They understand each other better and they do not need any help from adults!
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:05 pm

Samuel Hunt wrote:They understand each other better and they do not need any help from adults!

Hmm... you know - you sound as if you are something about 5 years old yourself - and you are trying to play the small rebel, even though it is still too early for that - usually children do that at the age of 14... )) In order to make friends - kids really do not need the help of the adults, you are right about that. Friendship is the most natural thing in the world - so I would not really bother about my kid, for example, having friends among his coevals. Even if the kid is shy - that will not keep him from making friends.. maybe - among the kids that are as shy as himself)
Williams

Postby Williams » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:53 am

i think that child's friendship is very very strong and for children those people with whom they are friends are very very important. and it is very hard to lose them and to look for new ones. but i think that for children it is much easier to find new friends than for the adults and it is not surprising. they are kinder and more open. but i think that you shall be sure with whom your child is the best friends. because these people may be not very good and may make a bad impact on him. i think that you do not want your child to be in a bad company. i wish you good luck.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:59 pm

Williams wrote:for children it is much easier to find new friends than for the adults

Yes - that is sad but true. When we were kids and teenagers - you could just walk up to someone and ask him if he wants to be a friend with you.. Now - when I am 30 years old - I do not think that I am going to have any new friends in my life. the people that I am acquainted with - yes, lots of. And I will definitely like these people. But I doubt that there still will be new people in my life - whom I would share all the secrets with, all the thoughts that I have.. Noone that I would trust as much as I trust to those friends that I already have.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:28 am

I have always considered children's friendship to be better than all the other friendship, you know... they can be friends, they do treat honesty and devotion better than adults. for kids such feelings really mean something, they are not just words. that is why if your kid has a friend, be gad for this happiness :) :)
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:33 am

Ohhh my dear friend, I am so thankful for the creating such an interesting topic for discussion. You are right it is necessary to speak about children's friendship and their attitude to it. I think that children become to find some friendly relations from the very beginning of their age. And it is important for us as parents to teach him or her how to behave in this way. I also know that know that the need to communicate with peers in a child occurs very early, first declaring itself in the third year of life. to be more communicate with others it is need to interest your baby in it

Return to “Fathers’ section”