Children's friendship

Timmy

Re: Children's friendship

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:50 am

All children should have friends. Because the first reason is of course that they need communication with their peers!!! They need to discover something new and not to be alone. Children's friendship really helps to discover social environment as well and if your child communicate with others it will be not difficult for him find common language with people when he is older. Parents should not forbid to communicate with other children. But it is just maybe my personal attitude to this point... Maybe you think in other way
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:29 pm

With such contradictory behavior usually begins childhood contacts.
A child runs to his peers, but is still unable to overcome their children's selfishness, to agree on mutually acceptable conditions of the game. At this age, children are situational contacts, insipid and often conflicted. They would rather play alongside each in their own, rarely appreciating the game, or neighbor for a short while to connect to it. Over time, with the help of an adult baby learns the rules of playing together. A child grows up, everything is changing, and changing the rules that help to make new acquaintances.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:38 pm

Children know that his parents will not ask him for a toy. And they get used to this strategy. A child is in the center in the society of family. In the circle of peers everyone is equal. Our child needs to understand how to behave, how to share things, in what way to play together with others. With time he is sure to get used. Parents can only observe from time to time and make some corrections. In school the main point of friendship is help and communication after classes. We need to ask how children feel about communication with others, maybe give some tips. But it’s really important to be communicative. So adults must encourage peers’ friendship.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:44 pm

Social and character development is a large part of a child’s life. Although they can and do form social bonds on their own, it can be beneficial or even necessary to teach kids how to have positive social interactions and maintain relationships. There are ways you can teach kids about friendship. You can start by exposing them to friendship, then talking about what friendship means, and then teaching them how to handle conflict. Kids are always paying attention to the things we do and say whether we realize it or not. One easy way to teach kids about friendship, then, is to let them see you being a good friend. Modeling friendship will give them an example of how friends act and reinforce some of the things you teach them about friendship.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:41 am

My sincere greetings for you. I am proud of being here today too. My son is too little nowadays for me to discuss his friendship. But I have strong opinion that we should never interfere in the children's friendship. Just encourage because it is exact way for their development. Communication with children plays really important part and friendship is one part of this importance. I must admit that friends can be different, here of course each parent might be patient and very attentive
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:30 am

If to speak about friendship, then it is also not a big problem. Children can be friends one day and the other they can be enemies because they quarrel about thomething, but they can be friends the next day again.
Do not interfere in the relationships of friendship of your children, but at the end of the day try to speak with your child about his schoolday, about his friends, his problems and give your child some pieces of advice. Speak to your child and he wouldn't have any problems in communication.
Romario

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:05 am

Sooo surely I am ready to discuss everything possible here as for friends and children. And as well their probable reaction. I think that any parent should not interfere in this natural process. it would be really stupid to prevent them from communication with other children or moreover not to allow communication with them. It would be great to let it meet with other kids, that is all. Meet other couples with the kids, and let them play together. then it will be the kindergarten, school. This all goes naturally.
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:52 pm

I think that a friendship, the same as love - is something that comes by itself. We can not control it. All that we can do - is to teach the kid how to behave himself to be accepted in the society, but without oppressing his own special traits of character, of course.
And the friendship, as love - will come in its proper time, as it always does. Pardon me for such a rude comparison, but it is like breathing or urinating - it is a natural thing that you do not need to learn. You know how to do that already. In this case these are social reflexes, rather the physiological.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:08 am

Good afternoon. I would like to continue this nice post for discussion. I would like to say that friends are very important in children's development. If there are no friends in your baby from the very childhood, so you can have troubles with your baby because he can be afraid of socializing. Friends can help your baby in socializing and as well in developing communicative skills. And truly say I don't understand those parents who can always keep their baby at home, forbidding to communicate with his friends or to be acquainted with other kids.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:16 pm

Guys I am going to tell you some pretty interesting fact. I am not a father yet but I find friendship is really important thing in children's upbringing. It play
s important part in the life of them just because communication is one of the component of great upbringing. Parents should never forbid their children to have friends, they will make a great mistake If they do it. Apart from it friends develop children's skills in communication, if they don't have friends they are not open and not abandoned to the surrounding world

Return to “Fathers’ section”