cartoons for your child

Williams

Re: cartoons for your child

Postby Williams » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:41 pm

well i really like watching cartoons , i can surely say that there are a lot of good ones which i enjoy watching but i would not let my child watch them because they are not like cartoons for the child. they are a bit rude. but unfortunately i do not have enough time for cartoons now because i work a lot and i ma also interested in news and that is why i just can not do everything i want. but when i have spare time then i definitely watch some of my favorite ones. i like watching Simpson, it is one of my favorite cartoons but it is definitely not for children. i also like sponge bob, it is very funny to my mind. that is it.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:50 pm

I think that Vegas is really experienced father, because his advice is really good. Those cartoons are my favorite from my childhood exactly. I mean that there are lot of classical cartoons, which are proven to be good for the kids, their psychics - and entertaining. "Tom and Jerry", "Duck tales", lot of long Disney cartoons, like Mermaid, for example. I also dislike modern cartoons that can be seen on channels ,such as Simpson and Griphins and so on. They are all strange for me and not understandable. I can not imagine how children can watch it
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:01 pm

You know cartoon nowadays have a huge impact on our children so it is not a surprise that you have asked such question. Choose cartoons based on the child's age. Is the child a newborn, child or toddler? Choose according to your child age. For example, some countries have cable networks for babies with programming that's good for children who are under a year old.. Choose the language that are use in the house everyday. Children can learn through cartoons so if you ever find a cartoon using an inappropriate word often, without a doubt it will bring bad influence, just change it for your child sake
Howard

Postby Howard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:12 pm

The history of extreme slapstick antics are practically as old as cartoons themselves. Scenes like these have lessened in more recent cartoons, but violence in cartoons is still accessible through online, DVD and TV sources. Children especially enjoy cartoons, and have difficulty fully differentiating real life from imaginary violence. In this article are some suggestions to get across this message gently and without nagging. Keep in mind that young children cannot consistently understand the difference between reality and make-believe. Up until about age seven or so, children understand the world in a very concrete, literal way. Young children aren't stupid; they just understand the world differently than adolescents or adults.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:58 am

I think that many cartoons have many preferable advantages. And I am sure that if there are good cartoons they will teach your baby something new and useful for their lives. Cartoons are good for child entertainment but if your child is watching cartoons to much he have not found a lifestlye or hobby try nad get cartoons out of ur child's mind and into doing something active and fun. Apart from it I strongly understand that we should be very careful while choosing the right cartoon, because there are many cruel of them
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:07 am

I watched it several times a row, almost) Such nice and funny characters!
Though sometimes I regret that they stopped making the real cartoons, I mean those ones that were drew by the hands of live people, not on computers. there was some special charm in them, something that computer animation is not able to show, despite of the graphics level. My favourite full length cartoons in childhood were Aladdin and Lion King. I bet they are going to make some remakes on them, as they started to do with the movies.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:33 pm

Exactly they all are more than right, especially as for the cartoons minds. I also lead the method that we might choose cartoons according to your child age. For example, some countries have cable networks for babies with programming that's good for children who are under a year old.. choose the language that are use in the house everyday. Children can learn through cartoons. But also they can have bad impact on children. That's why be very careful while choosing cartoons for them. Try to watch by yourself it firstly
Bart

Postby Bart » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:31 am

I am happy to meet you again guys. I mentioned that nowadays everything that our children can find on TV is pretty cruel and not acceptable for children... Neither cartoons not some TV programmes are really great on TV. They are very intimate and cruel and to my mind it can just cause some aggression in children. That's why before allowing your baby to watch something on TV try to assure that there is something suitable for your baby that can not damage his psych and feelings. Be aware of everything he watches on TV!!!
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:18 am

One of the important problems that arises in ordinary public schools is the simultaneous training of children from various social groups. Usually problems arise between children with communication skills and a sufficient culture of behavior, and children from disadvantaged families who have to learn all this at school.
In the concept of a troubled family, many components are invested. These are incomplete families, families in which one of the parents is an alcoholic, and also families in which existing relationships are far from harmonious. The aggravation of the conflict is often facilitated by the neglected appearance of children from such families.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:29 am

First of all, to call things by their proper names: marriage, cohabitation or simply "we live together". Decide for yourself what you are actually waiting for from the relationship. Discuss with your partner all the details of your life together. What for? To build a happy future. For marriage is a temple of love, like any temple it must be built, starting from the foundation. The foundation is an honest understanding of what unites the two people, for what they are together and what they want to have "together" from this. Passion, however stormy it is, passes, usually in three years, at most (the crisis of three years in marriage).

Return to “Fathers’ section”