cartoons for your child

Andreas_Maroon

Re: cartoons for your child

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:30 pm

Ben_Roar wrote:My husband is a big fan of the anime..

He is not the only one.. there are many people all around the world who started to get acquainted with the Japanese culture from the anime. That is a totally unique genre. When cartoons are as deep and neatly made as the classical motion pictures. Anime is a completely separate genre of the cinematography, since they have the pictures for all kinds of the auditory, from the smallest kids to adult people. I think amine cannot be rated as simple cartoons, by no means. I am a big fan of the anime as well, and I am sure that my kid is going to love this stuff too. Hope so, at least.
florian

Postby florian » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:00 am

In my humble opinion your kid should see kind cartoons without any violence. You should decide what toons you kid will watch in 3, in 5, or in 9. Cause there are cartoons for different age and different purpose. As example - "Mickey's club" for 3 y.o. and "Gravity Falls" for 9 or even 10 y.o. Your kid will chose his toons by himself
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:58 pm

Hi everybody here_ ) Nice to meet you all :D :D :D :D :D Nowadays, there are too many cartoons on TV.First do you need is check the Cartoon dress, style and for hidden objects. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) This is important, have you ever heard about hidden image in the cartoon like man genital organ or women nude, in reality it is happening. We can't know which of the cartoon has it, but avoid cartoon that are produce by this type of people. :) :) :) :) It can really affect your child mind. Does it bring any beneficial or simply just for laughs. Benefit the program TV so that your child time not been wasted so easily.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:27 pm

I am agree with the choice like the oldies.. Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, all the Disney cartoons. Though there are lot of great animated movies these days as well. Nemo, Zootopia, Ice Age.. I am an adult guy, but I laugh to tears when I watch them) And I am sure that kids will like them as well. What I do like about such cartoons, is that they are "multi layered". Each age and generation finds something else in them, something that fits to their own sense of humour) the small kids will laugh upon childish things, and adult people will like the jokes for their own auditory, the things that kids will not understand for now. So there is a wide choice of the stuff that you can watch together with your kid)
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:42 pm

You know I love cartoons myself and my kid does the same, we are both crasy about them and cannot do anything about it. i do usually turn on the computer and we spend several hours during the day watching great cartoons)) We are both more than happy)
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:15 pm

WHen i was a kid i was simply crasy about cartoons.. athough i do not have kids yet (thank to God) but i guess parents should not prohibit them watching cartoons. for me they were the sighn of childhood and i cannot imagine then iving without them
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:57 pm

i to talk about should you or shouldn't show your kid cartoons.. there are different oppinions on this topic.. if a kid is 3-4 years old i guess an hour with breaks would not make any harm to your kid... but stil be aware of dangers i you show cartoons on laptop or ipad...
Miller

Postby Miller » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:29 pm

First, consider the age of your child. Of course, it would be ideal for children up to 3-4 years not watch television at all, and to read fairy tales, watching TV can be replaced by audio books. Don’t forget that television is harmful even for an adult, and what to say a child who has just formed psyche, skeleton, posture, attention, particularly bad TV can affect vision of a baby. Secondly, look first for yourself what you are going to show to your children. Do not blindly trust the advice of psychologists, advising cartoons. Check for yourself what your child is going to watch. If cartoon is popular, parents praise it, but you do not like it, you should not show it to your child. Parental heart - this is the main adviser.
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:07 pm

you know i have a sis and she has two kids. theyare small and as far as i know, or better to say, as she sais - "Kids have to watch kartoons no more than an hour in a day.. and there should be breaks" I do believe, cause in the era of technologies, kids spend too many time in front of the screen
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:28 pm

i think it would be a good idea for the modern parents to consult with the psychologists about the cartoons that are worthy of watching) That becomes pretty fashionable) I bet these guys will advise you not to show the kid any cartoons about the sea or the ocean, there is too much blue colour there. And some "sophisticated" guy here wrote that it makes the kids feel sad)) My family - me, my husband and our daughter - we do watch the cartoons sometimes, all together, by the way. I do not like the way some parents use the tv or the laptop screen - making the babysitter of them.

Return to “Fathers’ section”