cartoons for your child

jimi

Re: cartoons for your child

Postby jimi » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:11 pm

I totally agree parents should know what thir children watch. But you have any reasons to worry about anime cartoons. I have watched some of them and want toassure you that they are very kind and sweet. Howl's Moving Castle is one of the most wonderful cartoons I have ever seen. It shows so pure and nice relationships and emotions. You are so inspired after watching them. You start to believe in goodness and fairness. I am dead sure you will love this cartoon and anime cartoons in generel after your first one. And it will be only a pleasure to watch cartoons with your child together.
Franky

Postby Franky » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:27 pm

I love cartoons. So it is a great time when we watch cartoons together with by boyfriend. We like to spend evenings in having fun and watching movies or cartoons. I think it will be not a problem for me to suggest my future child something good to watch. Maybe you it will be useful for you to watch some cartoons too.
Endi

Postby Endi » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:53 pm

all the cartoons are different, there are some which is really worth your attention and you may let you child watch them,but there are such as anime, stupid cartoons , definitely not for children. i think that parent should take an active role in choosing cartoons for the child. if your child watches something stupid then try to explain to him that t is not very good cartoon and it is better to look for something better. spend your time with the child and play a lot with him so that he would not have time for cartoons.
Richard

Postby Richard » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:42 pm

You should first of all choose such cartoons that are appropriate to your child's age. Pay attention to the language used. It should be understandable for your baby. Check if the cartoons don't have some hidden objects. Because sometimes we can even see human's genital organs there. Also you should choose such cartoons that are beneficial. I mean they shouldn't be just for laugh. They should teach your child something good and important. And don't forget that there are should be no violence in the cartoons. It will be also good to choose such that are based on fairu-tales.
V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:02 am

Richard wrote: human's genital organs there

Thanks Richard, you really made me laugh) Especially by mentioning those genitals as "possible hidden objects" in some cartoons.. that gave me an interesting idea - to make a kind of cartoon live show "Find the genital")) Speaking seriously - there are lot of classical cartoons, which are proven to be good for the kids, their psychics - and entertaining. "Tom and Jerry", "Duck tales", lot of long Disney cartoons, like Mermaid, for example. I really dislike modern cartoons that can be seen on channels like Nickelodeon, people who make those definitely have the drug addiction)
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:56 pm

Hi everybody here) :D :D Children can learn through cartoons so if you ever find a cartoon using an inappropriate word often, without a doubt it will bring bad influence, just change it for your child sake. ;) ;) This is important, have you ever heard about hidden image in the cartoon like man genital organ , in reality it is happening. We can't know which of the cartoon has it, but avoid cartoon that are produce by this type of people. :) :) :) It can really affect your child mind. :D Does it bring any beneficial or simply just for laughs. Benefit the program TV so that your child time not been wasted so easily.
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:34 pm

Again, I have aready unswered this))))) My kid is fond of all the cartoons, he is a cartoonoholic))))))))) Whatever i show him, he watches it and i guess he even doesn't hear me when i try to speak to him, while watching)))) And i do not think that there are too many cartoons... you just need to know how to show and what to show. of caurse, not for the whoe day)
V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:15 am

Stephan wrote: doesn't hear me when i try to speak to him, while watching

That may be a little bit odd already)) And what if you will need to say something important, for example "Call the cops" or "the ambulance", and the kid will not mind you and not even hear you?:) Someone raised a topic about being addicted to the TV and the computer games here.. Make sure that your kid is not one of that kind, ok?:) When I was small, I did not watch TV more then just one hour a day.. We always had some more interesting stuff to do outside) These days it became harder, because now the kid can have the tablet PC, or the phone to do all the same stuff that we did on the PC 10 years ago.
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:18 am

My husband is a big fan of the anime.. He was even able to introduce me to that part of the modern Japanese culture. So we often watch something like Hellsing, or some other cool stuff. Though that is not the type of cartoons that I would show to small kids, of course. And definitely I would not approve them to watch the stuff like they show on the Nickelodeon channel, that is really grouse. some people wrote here about the classical Disney cartoons, about Tom and Jerry - that would be a really good choice. There are also old Warner Bros. cartoons, like the Loony Tunes. These are really the masterpieces, proven to be worthy even in almost a century, that passed since their creation.
Chase

Postby Chase » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:12 pm

i think that it is very good that there are things as cartoons and you can make you child interested in something. my 2-year-old daughter is nut at the moment for Dora, Princess, In The Night Garden, The Wiggles but especially for Dora and In The Night Garden every time the show is on they run and grab the Upsy Daisy and Iggle Piggle that they sleep with and sit with them and watch it. but not all of the cartoons are good. Family Guy, South Park, The Simpsons, American Dad, Beavis And Butthead, & Robot Chicke are inappropriate for kids ages 6-12.

Return to “Fathers’ section”