Braces

Duke

Re: Braces

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:04 pm

If he worries about his appearance I think you can show him two pictures for comparison- one with the problem another with a brilliant smile after braces. It’s obligatory that doctor explain from the medical point of view the importance of braces and their incredible importance for life. Ask your child about his worries. What is the main point of his reluctance? If he is afraid of his friends’ reaction try to put braces during holiday time. At the first stage he will get used to them himself. He can even boast to some of his friends in the net and see that he will be asked hundred questions. Everyone will get interested and look forward to see him.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:07 pm

I would like to say that I wore braces and I don't regret doing it. Of course firstly I felt disgusting. But nowadays I am thankful for it to my parents means. You are right guys that convincing a child wearing braces is quite difficult, because some teens are so worried about their appearance that would not clothe these "ugly things" on their teeth. So first of all you should try to convince him that he really needs orthodontic treatment. Have a talk about the ugly teeth and the influence of braces on his teeth..
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:09 am

Development of independence, the ability to plan your time, make a plan for the day. Ability to give a moral assessment of the actions of others and their own. Moral evaluation appears much later - in adolescence. Therefore, be extremely careful in your assessments of the actions of others. Do not stain positive emotions with obviously immoral acts, even if they allowed someone to succeed in life. These assessments over time, you will certainly hear from the mouth of their grown children, and then do not be surprised why we have such an immoral youth.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:19 am

In this case, it remains either to endure, with the threat to lose self-esteem in your eyes and the eyes of loved ones, or to escape from the family far away, where it will be needed and valuable, will be able to realize its abilities and capabilities.
The general rule for eliminating quarrels in the family: all the roles taken by family members must meet their capabilities and the desire of each particular family member to fulfill this role.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:03 pm

You are an intelligent person by nature and your awareness can be fully utilized, so I will not start killing you in this, enough tips and recommendations, start thinking with your head at last. And so, what do you have, on one side you have a family life with all the consequences, and for another life without a family, life as many people like to say is more free. What is outweighed by these scales? Just do not rush to answer this question, I beg you do not do this. Do not react to it, think over it, think carefully. Let me give you some thoughtful food for your thoughts, in the form of some statements about life on both sides of this choice.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:26 am

Is it for you success - the possession of some beautiful and expensive thing, or success for you is the development of your capabilities, your mind, your power, in the broadest sense of the word, thanks to which you can influence a lot in this life.
Think about what you really want. After all, if you do something that does not fit with your desire, then this desire is false. And your desire is the result of what your needs and beliefs are? Think about it.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:08 pm

Man's will turns out to be manifested in his sense of duty, which also expresses a sense of freedom. In appearance, everything is beautiful and tidy, if you do not ponder over all this nonsense. But, the question arises why a free man who has the willpower should have something to someone? Why can not he want to do a noble deed? Why a person can not want to do great things, why does he have to - must do it? Is this notion itself a duty, does not deny all freedom and freedom, all sincerity and spirituality, and hence nobility with greatness? Does not debt address our fear and slave?
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:43 pm

There are no fundamental laws, by which we could affirm the correctness or incorrectness of lies and truth, there is only that world that the person has drawn for himself.
And as you and I see, in this world, often a deception, intentional and at times terribly primitive, gives one people an advantage over other people. By resorting to lies, people gain an advantage over those who are unable to recognize it, thereby, they are making their way through strangers' heads.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:07 am

You know, I pay special attention to this moment, because I think that pacify your desires and appetites for the sake of both your own and others' good is peculiar only to prudent people. All people in this life are striving for pleasure, avoiding pain, this is for us a natural aspiration. But you can strive for pleasure in different ways - you can do it, respecting the interests and needs of other people, especially close, dear, beloved people, or you can be a terrible egoist and think only of yourself.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:55 am

There are no fundamental laws, by which we could affirm the correctness or incorrectness of lies and truth, there is only that world that the person has drawn for himself. And as you and I see, in this world, often a deception, intentional and at times terribly primitive, gives one people an advantage over other people. By resorting to lies, people gain an advantage over those who are unable to recognize it, thereby, they are making their way through strangers' heads.

Return to “Fathers’ section”