Reasons for aggression: upbringing or TV?

Howard

Re: Reasons for aggression: upbringing or TV?

Postby Howard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:58 pm

If a child repeatedly acts aggressively, you might wonder “What am I doing wrong?” Instead of getting down on yourself about a child's tendency to shout, hit, or push, use the problem as a benchmark for teaching the child more appropriate ways to behave. Be sure not to respond to their aggression with your own. Keep your cool and show the child how to problem-solve common situations and express themselves using assertiveness. Resist the urge to behave aggressively yourself. Take a few deep breaths or silently count to 10 to maintain your composure. Break aggressive behaviors by making the child leave the situation.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:42 am

So let's have nice conversation with you today. I think it is worthy to discuss. Upbringing is a difficult thing because from it depends your kid's future and it is natural. And to my mind you should do everything is possible to bring up a worthy person. You should not complain on something, everything depends on your just and on nothing else. If you have troubles with your children you simply should find the way out of this situation. But not to make guilty someone. Probably it would be the best
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:27 am

People could you realize how it is important for me to communicate here)) TV and computer games have really a great impact on our children mostly .
It is true that TV isn't so good as well, especially when parents don't control what their kids are watching and besides they let them to watch thrillers and other scary films. Our brain is as computer, it writes the whole information that we see during the day and when we sleep it works up and keeps it in our mind for the future .
Romario

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:24 pm

I think that aggression of your baby can be caused by many reasons but truly say nowadays it happens very often that children get aggression from such factors as TV and different videos anx many computer games. it is important ,very important to say that nowadays there are many cruel factors which can spoil your baby and that's why you should be very attentive while your children's upbringing. You should understand all aspects of parents` upbringing!!!!Be careful!!!
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:46 pm

Search should be in education, communicating with other people and increasing requirements for children and young people, and should take into account and the innate propensity for violence. Therefore, children's aggression can cause both education and television.
And in both cases, it all depends on parents. But still one of the factors contributing to violent behavior, it is an empty pastime. Unfortunately, watching TV today - the most common method of filling free time in children and adolescents, but that TV has a major impact on the formation of aggressive readiness.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:13 pm

Well well well. Surely you might understand that all parents are quite different and all parents use some certain approaches in their upbringing. But apart from all these facts I must admit that upbringing should be suitable for the age and children's development. For example I am against physical punishments, and some other cruel ways in children's upbringing. But not all parents really understand that such approaches can be harmful and painful for your baby and especially have the influence on the future
Bart

Postby Bart » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:30 am

Unfortunately nowadays everything that our children can find on TV is pretty cruel and not acceptable for children... Neither cartoons not some TV programmes are really great on TV. They are very intimate and cruel and to my mind it can just cause some aggression in children. That's why before allowing your baby to watch something on TV try to assure that there is something suitable for your baby that can not damage his psych and feelings. be aware of everything he watches on TV. Because nowadays everything there is not exactly for them
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:17 am

The school, being a part of society, reflects and concentrates in itself all the positive and negative experience accumulated in it. Therefore, often the claims of many parents to the quality of teaching and relations in school between teachers and students, although they are justified, can not be fully taken into account.
If, when raising a child of primary school age, the problems of relationships between peers are extremely rare, then in adolescence they can be quite strongly manifested.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:28 am

To say that adultery does not occur in an official marriage, is happening. But nevertheless, when the relationship is fixed by law, the spouse will think a hundred times, before committing adultery. In our country, husbands call their wives "My" and women of the husband - "My". It's good or bad, but it's a fact, saying that between spouses there is moral "ownership" of each other. On the one hand, a person is free in his choice, on the other, becoming a spouse, he assumes obligations to his marriage partner, there is no such obligation in a civil marriage, all conditionally, formally.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:05 pm

The family does not restrict a person, as some people believe, but on the contrary, it complements his life.Family, my friends, is a kind of base on which a person can always rely, including in difficult times, so as not to lose heart and not give up when life gives him new challenges. And she always picks them up. If you seek the irresponsible way of life, which seems more free and attractive, then maybe you will get more sensations that will give you some pleasure, but you will have an internal emptiness, because of the subconscious sensation of the meaninglessness of life

Return to “Fathers’ section”