Reasons for aggression: upbringing or TV?

Benjamin123

Re: Reasons for aggression: upbringing or TV?

Postby Benjamin123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:18 am

Hello everybody and everyone here :D :D how are you doing today??? What about your mood friends?? Are you ready to communicate with me??)))0nowadays children become to be more problematic.. And I even don't know why. And because of what.. It is maybe true that more and more time in the life of our children is occupied by the TV and computer games. We agree that there we see quite violent scenes, which may affect the psyche of our offspring. To my mind TV and PC is more conducive to the manifestation of aggression in children... And I suppose a lot of you will agree with me.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:51 pm

Glad to be registered here. People could you realize how it is important for me to communicate here)) TV and computer games have really a great impact on our children mostly . It is true that TV isn't so good as well, especially when parents don't control what their kids are watching and besides they let them to watch thrillers and other scary films. Our brain is as computer, it writes the whole information that we see during the day and when we sleep it works up and keeps it in our mind for the future . Could you imagine what our children will keep in their mind after watching some programs or rude computer games???
Sam32

Postby Sam32 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:30 pm

I think that aggressive children grow up in families where parents are aggressive or where parents do not spend enough time with their children and give them to much time to watch television or to play computure games. I thing the main reason for the aggression is upringing, because parents often are very inattentive.
Dan36

Postby Dan36 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:52 pm

I think both reasons influences on our children very much. Nowadays parents are very preoccupied, they are trying to earn more and more money to give their children better education, better things, toys, clothes, better life, but they forget, that the most important thing for children is parrents' attention, communication and upbringing. And children communicate with their friends, with games, internet and television. So, I think that is the main reason of childre's aggression, because they lack of attention from the side of their parrents. If you want your child to be not aggressive, then please, give them more your attention and communication.
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:23 pm

Without any words upbringing!! I suppose it is the most common problem nowadays. People are not responsible for their kids. All parents have different approaches and methods in the upbringing their children. And someone sees really good situations and methods but someone no and they find it normal as well. So guys I really strongly recommend you to be a good and responsible father because exactly from your upbringing will depend your children's life and the main aspect is that in future as usual parents complain that their children bad because of something
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:07 pm

I don' think that there is only one reason for the children's aggression. I think that there are several reasons of that, but the main one is one. I think that parents play a very important part in children's upbringing. So I think that the main reason for children's agrression in the upbringing.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:27 am

To my mind a TV has also bad influence on our children especially in the modern period.... I think that not a question about parents upbringing.. It is important to mention that that's why you should monitor what your child watches. And as for the family, I should say that the behavior of children greatly depends on the model fo the behavior provided by their paretns. If in a family there are unhappy conditions, quarrels, fights, then there are can be. Horrible for children and their psychic.
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:29 pm

There are a lot of reasons for child's agression, but I think that there is the main one. I think that the main reason is unuttentive parents. All children want their parents to love them and to spend much time with them, but many parents don't have much time for their children, so they may become aggressive because they don't think that parents love them.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:36 pm

As for me both television and upbringign can cause agression, though there are a lot of other reasons of agression. As for TV, there are a lot of programms, films and even cartoons which are too cruel for watching by children.
That's why you should monitor what your child watches. And as for the family, I should say that the behavior of children greatly depends on the model fo the behavior provided by their paretns. If in a family there are unhappy conditions, quarrels, fights, then there are can be children who will be agressive because they do what their parents do.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:32 pm

In my opinion sometimes they do not even have to see the things that are shown on TV to become beasts when you grow up. Not TV screen will contain all the violence and injustice that we may experience in our real life. And when I say that I will do my best to protect my kind from the violence in this world - the TV programs is the last thing that I am speaking about. Actualyl, perhaps it is even good in some way that such things are shown on TV. That helps kids to understand that this world stretches much further then the loving embraces of their parents.that is all that i wanted to say.

Return to “Fathers’ section”