Preventions of colds

Aaron365

Re: Preventions of colds

Postby Aaron365 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:59 pm

There are a lot of pills nowadays especially for children. But it doesn't man that you sould buy all of them and to give them to your child to prevent him from deseases. If you want to prevent your child from colds, then you should strengthen your child's immunity. It means that your child should eat healthy food and vegetables to get many useful viramins and minerals. But if you're still affraid, than you can give your child vitamin C, or just simply give your child products which contain it, such as: cabbage, lemons, oranges and others. If you want to buy some vitamins, than you should consult a doctor.
Klaus1205

Postby Klaus1205 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:01 pm

In my mind, its okay to use different preventions of colds cuz they will help a child to get better. Autumn-winter is that period of time when our immunity system becomes weaker and susceptible to diseases. According to this our children always get cold. The only one thing you need to remember - don't use strong medicines and don't exaggerate the use of them.
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi everybody and everyone who are here today. It is really true that the cold and flu viruses can spread easily on shared surfaces and spaces, especially in bathrooms and kitchens. Disinfecting these areas can help prevent the cold and flu viruses from spreading. There are many vitamins that can help you to prevent your problems with flue. And to my mind such vitamins like fruits and vegetables would be really helpful for your health I am sure in it. Some organic pills also could be good.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:43 am

I am happy to meet you here today too. It is important to say that there are many ways of preventions of cold. Vitamins, supplements and many others things. I also can say that that your child should eat healthy food and vegetables to get many useful viramins and minerals. But if you're still affraid, than you can give your child vitamin C, or just simply give your child products which contain it, such as: cabbage, lemons, oranges and others. Fruits are really good helpers for your immune system... That's for sure
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:25 pm

They only act as corrections supplements. Of course, they enhance the protective functions of the child's body, helping it to cope with viral infections faster. Their beneficial properties are fully manifested in the careful selection of dosage based on individual characteristics of the organism. They are also not recommended to use for children, which are less than one year old. Also, instead of giving the child drugs, they can be replaced by fruits, vegetables and useful additives. For example, for the proper functioning of the child's body immunity must regularly replenish the supply of minerals, such as magnesium, zinc, manganese, and selenium.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:42 pm

Because you need just make the imun system more stronger. I think that we all the time need just keep our health in the good and healthy condition .
I think that the best way of the cold preventation is to eat a loot of the vitamins and try to support your health in the differnet ways. I think that we all need just pay attention on the role of the sport in the our life and try ro find something interesting and positive all the time for the all of us there. I think that you need just try to follow my recommendations.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:37 pm

It's hard to do much to treat a cold or flu once you're infected. As with many illnesses, taking steps towards prevention may be the best "cure" for the illness. You can help prevent common viruses with careful attention to your hygiene habits and the inclusion of immunity boosters to your diet and lifestyle. You may also be able to avoid a full-blown illness by acting quickly at the first sign of symptoms. One of the easiest and most effective measures to prevent colds and the flu is by washing your hands thoroughly and frequently. This reduces the proliferation of bacteria and the cold or flu virus from common spaces or surfaces.

Return to “Fathers’ section”