Preventions of colds

Benjamin123

Re: Preventions of colds

Postby Benjamin123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:31 pm

Hi everybody and everyone here!!!! :D :D :D :lol: Nice to greet all of you here today on this website today)))) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It is good to find out that a natural way to protect the body of children from the negative effects of harmful microorganisms antioxidants, for example, the most common - vitamins C and E. But we shouldd remember that there are lots of different ways how to protect of colds and by the way warm clothes are the best variant for it guys!!!Warm gloves also!!! :D :D
MARK

Postby MARK » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:33 am

I think that nowadays there are amny differnet ways you can do it and i think that we all the time need jsut use them all. Because you need just make the imun system more stronger. I think that we all the time need just keep our health in the good and healthy condition . I think that the best way of the cold preventation is to eat a loot of the vitamins and try to support your health in the differnet ways. I think that we all need just pay attention on the role of the sport in the our life and try ro find something interesting and positive all the time for the all of us there. I think that you need just try to follow my recommendations.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:13 am

I think that there are many different ways you can use to prevent it adn i think that we all need just pay attention on this fact. Because there are many different people whp all the time just go to the clinic, but i t hink thatw eall can do it at home.because there are many diferent ways you can use by yourself and stay healthy all the itme and be happy. I think that first of all you rneed just drink a lot of tea and you will feel really better all the time.I think that this is the best way to keep the good health. Do your part to keep germs away from your family and friends. Viruses cling to your bare hands, so don't use them to muffle your coughs.
Mall

Postby Mall » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:41 pm

I thik that thsi si v ery common problem near the children and you need just try to find the way which is really good and suitable for you own child and use it. I think that we all the time need just try to keep the child in the healthy condition. I THINK that you need just pay attention on his health and all the time treat him. Because actually this is very important for the all of us to know that everythig is great with the child. There are many useful ways you will prevent the cold. Your best protection from the common cold and flu is frequent hand washing. I think that you need just keep it in the mind and use it all the time.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:40 pm

Hi people! I sincerely happy to greet each of you here on this website))) nowaeays there are many ways how to do it properly. I should say that a natural way to protect the body of children from the negative effects of harmful microorganisms antioxidants, for example, the most common vitamins C and E. It is true guys that these biologically active substances are part of the legumes and cereals, vegetable oils, as well as fresh fruits and vegetables. Moreover I can say that we should pay attention to clothes in most cases.
Sam32

Postby Sam32 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:53 pm

If your child catches cold very often, then you should go to a doctor for him to examine your child and prescribe some vitamins or something else. But if you child becomes ill twice or thrice a year then, I think you shouldn't worry to much. Buy him different fruits and vegetables to make his meal healthy and I think it would be enough.
Dan36

Postby Dan36 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:18 pm

Yuo're right, the immunity of the child of two three years is only formed, so that's why I think, that it isn't necessary to give your child some pills. I think you should give your child products which are reach for vitamin C, because this vitamin helps our immunity to fight the cold.
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:59 am

Hi everybody and everyone here on this website!!! How are you feeling today? Everything is okey with you,? You know nowadays there many remedies which can help to save your health!!! And it is really true that instead of giving the child drugs, they can be replaced by fruits, vegetables and useful additives. For example, for the proper functioning of the child's body immunity must regularly replenish the supply of minerals, such as magnesium, zinc, manganese, and selenium. You should pay attention to children's lifestyle and eating habits too
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:48 pm

I don't think that it is very important for you to give your child different pills to prevent cold. I think that it'll be enough to give the vitamin C to your child. This vitamin helps to struggle the organism agains the cold. I really think that it really works. But if you affraid, apply for a doctor.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:51 am

:geek:there are many ways of prevention cold in children and exactly prevention plays important part in this situation. I suppose that the best variant for it is to eat healthy food. They are also not recommended to use for children, which are less than one year old. Also, instead of giving the child drugs, they can be replaced by fruits, vegetables and useful additives. For example, for the proper functioning of the child's body immunity must regularly replenish the supply of minerals. It is true.

Return to “Fathers’ section”