Preventions of colds

Miller

Preventions of colds

Postby Miller » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:49 pm

Now the market offers a variety of means for the prevention of colds. Various immune modulators, immune stimulators, etc. When I ask friends about them I find out that all in the autumn-winter period give children medications, particularly those containing Echinacea. But in young children (especially under 3 years old) immunity is only formed. Can any medicine cause harm to the immune system? Is it worth to give such drugs to healthy child?
Adam

Re: Preventions of colds

Postby Adam » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:58 pm

Immune modulators are not the means of prevention of viral diseases. They only act as corrections supplements. Of course, they enhance the protective functions of the child's body, helping it to cope with viral infections faster. Their beneficial properties are fully manifested in the careful selection of dosage based on individual characteristics of the organism. They are also not recommended to use for children, which are less than one year old. Also, instead of giving the child drugs, they can be replaced by fruits, vegetables and useful additives. For example, for the proper functioning of the child's body immunity must regularly replenish the supply of minerals, such as magnesium, zinc, manganese, and selenium. For zinc the organism in the child's diet should include carrots, peas, oats, red peppers, peas, garlic.
Martin_T

Postby Martin_T » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:21 pm

A natural way to protect the body of children from the negative effects of harmful microorganisms antioxidants, for example, the most common - vitamins C and E. These biologically active substances are part of the legumes and cereals, vegetable oils, as well as fresh fruits and vegetables. Unfortunately, there are no products in the amount of antioxidants that can lead to full strengthen immunity. In addition, soil and water do not always meet the sanitary standards, and various chemicals used for growing plants. As a result, the products of the garden are more harm than good. So sometimes you can use immune modulators, but only after consulting your doctor!
Williams

Postby Williams » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:07 pm

i think that you shall improve the immune system of the child and then you may not be afraid of different diseases such as cold and many other. but you shall not be scared when you child actually catches the disease. it is natural and it may be so. i think that you shall also worry about the clothes of your child. i am not tailing only about wearing your child warmly, but also you shall not wear him too much when it is very hot outside. i think that it often is the cause of the disease. i wish you good luck and i really hope that you would find your perfect way of prevention.
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:41 pm

Children who is already 5-6 years and more they can be given special pills for preventing catching flu in autumn or winter. But if you have a little baby i think it is not possible to give him pills it is too dangerous for such small age. It is better not to take him out when it is too much chilly outside and when you go out just keep him warm and put on warm clothes.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:21 pm

oh, there are a ot of different methods of how to prevent colds. first of all you must always wash your hands after coming home.. The cold and flu viruses can spread easily on shared surfaces and spaces, especially in bathrooms and kitchens. Disinfecting these areas can help prevent the cold and flu viruses from spreading. 8-)
Gongorini

Postby Gongorini » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:38 am

In most cases, the cold is a disease of dirty hands. Viral particles settle on the hands, with which we often touch the face, thereby facilitating the ingress of viruses into the respiratory tract. In addition, pathogenic pathogens settle on furniture and office equipment, where they can live for several hours. The most effective and at the same time simple method of preventing colds and flu is regular hand washing with soap. Always wash your hands before eating, after the toilet, and also whenever you return from the street.
Milton

Postby Milton » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:49 am

To prevent catarrhal diseases, it is recommended to eat daily vegetable products rich in vitamins. Most vitamins are found in dark green, yellow and red vegetables and fruits. To maintain the protective properties of the body, vitamins C, A and E. are especially useful. The organism's supercooling significantly reduces the activity of the immune system, which increases the likelihood of developing a cold. Dress warmly in cold weather, but do not overdo it with clothes. You should feel comfortable. Healthy sleep and rest are the most important components of human health. It is established that chronic lack of sleep, as well as lack of rest, reduces the number of immune cells that can fight foreign agents. In other words, immunodeficiency develops, which leads to frequent colds.
Scantiny

Postby Scantiny » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:59 am

Strangely enough, but the peak incidence of colds and flu is at the beginning of the heating season. In a heated room air is very dry , which leads to dryness of the mucous membranes of the nose, which greatly facilitates the movement of virus particles from the nasal cavity into the lungs. To ensure that the air in your home was constantly wet, doctors recommend installing an air humidifier. It is equally important to ventilate the room regularly. Whatever the weather on the street you need at least 2-3 times a day to ventilate the room in which you are. Airing and wet cleaning reduce the number of microorganisms in the air, thereby reducing the likelihood of infection.For the general strengthening of the body, first of all, it is necessary to organize your day, that is, to join a certain regime, which includes walks in the fresh air, gymnastics or sports activities (in general, any motor activity), dousing with cold water or a contrast shower.If the body is particularly affected by cold temperatures or the effects of infections, you can protect the mucous membranes of the mouth and nose from penetration of microbes. To do this, you can use special oil drops or an oil solution of vitamin "A".
Chase

Postby Chase » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:09 am

of course it is very good if you can find the way that would help you to prevent colds but i think that it is impossible . because you can not control it and i think that you understand that it depends on many different factors and you shall know it and that is why you have to think about everything and you have to know everything, i think that you know what i am talking about and you can understand it. but of course you shall worry about child's clothes and i think that of course you shall think about immune system as well i think that it plays very important role.

Return to “Fathers’ section”