How to clean the ear from water?

Martin_T

How to clean the ear from water?

Postby Martin_T » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:08 pm

Summer - time for vacations and holidays for children. Children with their parents go to the sea, bath in rivers with their friends. Often the water gets into the ear. Many children complain after a swim to mom or dad that water got into the ear or there is something gurgling and squelching when walking. We are going to the sea. Therefore, I’m interested in the question: how to clean the ear from water? After all, I doubt that we will be able to prohibit the child to dive and swim in the water.
Adam

Re: How to clean the ear from water?

Postby Adam » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:22 pm

You can simply prevent your child from entering water in the ear. The most effective means of protection against ingress of water into the ear - is a rubber cap. This cap protects well as sits tight and closes the ears, but the children do not like it because of the pressure. A little protection you can get from cotton balls, they get wet. Some parents are impregnated with Vaseline oil, believing that it helps. Yes it helps, but prior to the first immersion in water. These beads only protect from sand. A good alternative which helps Vaseline and you should lubricate the ear canal with it. Use the cosmetic stick with a cotton swab on the end. Do not overdo it and do not penetrate too deeply!
Prescot

Postby Prescot » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:37 pm

Many parents know how being a child they have experienced terrible feelings themselves. Usually the easiest way to remove water from the ear - is to jump on the leg, for example, if water gets into the right ear, then jump on the right foot! Another way to remove water - is to ask your child to take a deep breath and hold the nose with his fingers. Then, without opening his mouth, he should breath deep. So the pressure through the Eustachian tube pushes excess water. If a child is very young and complains about the water in the ears, create play quietly helping to remove the water from his ears. Play the pump. Tilt the child's head and press firmly to his ear, his hand, and then with force like press. This simple and effective measure quickly expels water out of the ear canal.
Richard

Postby Richard » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:40 pm

More help here so old and tested method: drip a little vodka or alcohol containing lotion. Any liquid dripped so evaporates together with water! Gently tug the lobe of a child, so that the fluid penetrates quickly and reaches the bottom of the hearing way. If in the evening the child begins to complain of pain in the ear after swimming, do not panic: perhaps water is mixed with earwax, and this is the cork already increased in volume and presses in the ear on the nerve endings. Be sure and carefully, not postponing, carefully remove all when viewed from cotton stick. Then, lay the child on the head with a bag of warm salt or hot sand. The remaining water must necessarily emerge!
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:33 am

ahmmm. strange.. sorry but that is quite a unny subject for discussion))) if there is water in your ear then tap it several times and it would get out o your ear.. there is nothing so terrible about it.. water is water.. nothing much about it, you know..
Miller

Postby Miller » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:52 pm

First of all, ask the child to tilt his head to the side of the ear, where the water is felt, lift the leg, and the second jump, as if slightly shaking a head. Then you need to put the baby on the side, and ask him to lie down for a bit in this state. If it does not help - attach the palm to his ear, in this way creating a vacuum between the ear and hand, and then you should take it off sharply. You can also ask the baby to breathe deeply, then hold his nose and exhale sharply through ears. Also you can out to the ear a small cloth bag with warm salt, water bottle or something warm. And, you can ask a baby to make swallowing movements more often.
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:42 pm

ahahaha, I am sorry of course, but don't you think that you can do it yourself without even advice here? if the water got into your ear, then lean and tap another one and the water will leave the ear... as far as i know that is the most evident way. ;) ;) ;)
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:42 am

somehow realy strange question you know.. i have never considered myself how to do it, caue it never bothered me. however, there are several great methods for those who is greatly afraid of water in the ear. for example, first of all tap the air and lean to the oppisite side. but the best is to put special things, berushi in your ears and no water there) :)
Williams

Postby Williams » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:49 pm

you know i have never thought about it and do not think that you shall really worry about this problem. i do not think that it is a rpbolem at all and you really have to clean your child's ears from water if it is the water from the sea. i think that your child would get rid of it wit the time, he just needs to wait. of course i understand that it may be really not pleasant but it is not dangerous at all and i think that it is the main thing. but if you want to get rid of it for sure then i think that you shall ake a special thing for ears. have forgotten how it is called. and they would hep you with it.
Gongorini

Postby Gongorini » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:35 am

Make a couple of sips of air and try to move your ears. Thanks to the created gravity, the water will flow out. You can bounce on one leg, then from the movement of liquid from the ear canal, too, must come out. You can put your hand to your ear and sharply tear it away. There is also a way to "blow out" the water: to collect full lungs of air and clamp the nose. If there were painful sensations, then some warming agent is applied to the ear: a hot water bottle, warm salt. After 15 minutes, the water will drain out from the warmed ear canal.

Return to “Fathers’ section”