What do the children's drawings say us about?

Lui

Re: What do the children's drawings say us about?

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:17 pm

Oh Martin, you tells really right things and ultimately all parents should pay attention to it without any words. Drawings can tell parents really a lot... For children it is difficult to express their emotions and feelings by words, so many do it on paper through the ink or pencil, but the children's drawings can provide invaluable information to parents about the health and outlook of their child. Also it is better to pay attention to the use of colours in his pictures. It would be really good. Don't forget about it..... ..
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:28 pm

If the child correctly uses all the colors: grass - green, sky - blue, the sun - yellow. There is no reason to worry - your baby feels harmony. If in the picture there is dominated red color - the child is very active. You can even observe hyperactivity. If the child uses blue, it is possible that a child is sad or bored by someone from relatives of close friends. Black color and strokes, tearing paper, should alert parents, so they can talk about fear and depression experienced by the child. Colors can really say a lot about children. You should just be attentive and try to understand your child.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:39 pm

I hope I am going to see that kin of drawing from my kid someday.. Since I already applied to the surrogacy program, this day is not that far away already)
I never show any interest in drawing, rather to the music. But I did not become an artist of any sort. If I will notice some passion to the art in my kid, I will help him to develop his skills, if he wants that. Such things as talents must be noticed in time - and they must be cherished. That is something that I would call a gift from the God, it would be a real waste just to throw them away and forget about them.
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:32 am

? Is everything okay with you? What plans do you have for weekends??
Adam you are right that for children it is difficult to express their emotions and feelings by words, so many do it on paper through the ink or pencil, but the children's drawings can provide invaluable information to parents about the health and outlook of their child. If your child uses some dark colors so, something not good in his soul you know. If he likes to paint with bright colors it means that your child is happy.
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:53 pm

You know I do not really believe in the modern psychology. they do make a very subtle thing of it, that is quite true, in my opinion.
But the modern psychologists forgot that you cannot make conclusions basing only on some scattered facts. That is why I do not think it is worth to analyse all the stuff that the kid is painting. I think kids are painting simply everything that they see around. He saw something blue a minute ago - and here he is, painting or drawing something blue. Does this mean he is upset? Of course no.
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:25 am

The behavior of parents often shows how much they are notorious in sexual matters. It is necessary to try to get rid of these complexes. Childish curiosity is perfectly normal. Therefore, all questions should be answered frankly, but the age of the child should also be taken into account. If the child wants to learn more, he will later ask about it.
Parents need to understand that the school in no way can replace parent education. At school, children acquire the knowledge and skills they need in later life. Only parents can give love, warmth and care to the child.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:09 am

If you did not like and he dreamed of a different way of life, the principles of communication, the orders introduced into the parents' family of another spouse and now automatically introduced into the new family, on the contrary, can only please. The only thing is, you do not have to endure the orders that were introduced in the parent family. After all, it often happens that the spouses take them for granted and continue to support them in their family, believing that they are the only way to act in the right way.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:41 pm

For their sake, you can sacrifice both work and all the rest, especially friends. If, of course, the family is important to you, if this is the greatest value for you in your life.
I believe that family happiness is worth it so that you build your life in such a way that you spend the lion's share of your time on your family members, not on work and other minor things. Perhaps you have a different opinion on this, and I respect him.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:01 am

You understand that such a life is unacceptable for a modern person, we are not cockroaches, so that at the very first shoer whoever flies to, there is always an answer for everyone. There is always the most correct reaction to any external, obvious and potential threat, according to which our fear simply turns on our computer and makes us look for a more appropriate response to the situation. He either looks for it from the previously stored scenarios of our behavior, or begins to calculate the most correct version, according to which our actions will be as adequate as possible to the threat about which our fear signals us.

Return to “Fathers’ section”