What do the children's drawings say us about?

Just_R

Re: What do the children's drawings say us about?

Postby Just_R » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:06 pm

Williams wrote:and i think that you shall pay mush attention to what your child draws because for him it is very important and for you ti shall be in the same way.

I am agree with that thought. Perhaps your kid is not Picasso. but since he is showing the real interest to the painting - it may be that he does have the talent for this. And it would be a really smart move on your side to encourage him in this - rather than to show that you do not care. That does discourage the kid.. and not only the kid, actually. There are many adults who lost their way only because they were discouraged by the surrounding people. So if your kid painted something - tell him to paint more - take him to the art school - it will be worth of it, you'll see)
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:22 am

if i were a therapist, that which works with kids i would say that such drawings realy say a lot about the well being of your children. generaly everything the shape and the color have the meaning here.. if your kid takes too much of black - it means he or she is depressed, if the shape is too raugh it also sais that a kid has some problems or is stressed :cry:
Sam32

Postby Sam32 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:10 pm

If you want to interpret correctly your child's drawings then you need to buy a book "Children's psychology". Only a psycologyst can interpret correctly your child's drawings. So if you want to know the interpretation of the drawings then you should show them to the psycologist.
Dan36

Postby Dan36 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:13 am

I think that children's drawings can tell us a lot. First of all, we should pay attention toward the colours of the drawing. If it is colourful, then it means that this child has a good mood and he is happy. But if not, then it is just the contrary. But I am not a psycologist, so I don't know much about it.
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Hey everybody and everyone here friends. How are you feeling today? Is everything okay with you? What plans do you have for weekends??Adam you are right that for children it is difficult to express their emotions and feelings by words, so many do it on paper through the ink or pencil, but the children's drawings can provide invaluable information to parents about the health and outlook of their child. If your child uses some dark colors so, something not good in his soul you know. If he likes to paint with bright colors it means that your child is happy.
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:18 pm

Children's drawing can show their parents about their mood, first of all. But I don't think that parents can understand what a child's drawing can say. So if you think that something can be wrong with your child, then you should apply for a specialit, for a psychiater to look at drawings and to speak with your child.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:34 am

I must say that pictures of our children can say a lot about their mental and physical state. You should pay attention to it. Because not everything can be so good as it seems. It is true that a child draws favorite heroes or cartoon books, parents do not need to worry their child feels comfortable and passionate about the story. These children easily learn something new. If a child loves to draw animals, parents can judge the mental state of the child on the mood of the animal, which he painted. Be accurate with it and try to pay attention to all details
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:42 pm

Well, I think that children's drawings can tell us a lot of information. But not every parent can get to know what exactly the child's drawing tell us. we can get to know about the child's mood, for example. But we can't get to know more. If there is a real need to get to know about it than you should apply to a psychologist.
Klaus1205

Postby Klaus1205 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:26 pm

Hard to say clearly what the children's drawings mean. I think it depends on different facts. It may depend on the character of the child, on the child's features, child's ideas. Two of the most correct ways to interpret children’s drawings are: reading special literature to know more about drawings; go to the psychologist to receive an interpretation.
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:17 am

Well, children's drawings may tell you a lot if you're are psychiaters, but for a usual person they may tell you only about the mood of your chield. If you want to get to know what the drawings tell you, than you should find more information about the children's drawings. And try to understand them than.

Return to “Fathers’ section”