Traveling by car with a child

Samuel Hunt

Re: Traveling by car with a child

Postby Samuel Hunt » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:30 pm

Tha is a real struggle. Child's nature is formed this way that he can not just sit on one place doing nothing he wants to move, to play, to speak, to spoil and ruin something :lol: If you guys have the opportunity not to take the child with you and leave him with grandparents or aunt or auncle just ask them to stay with your child but if it is really necessary to take a child with you do not leave him on a back seat, sit with him and try to entertain him, playing with him, reading some stories, talking to him. You will not be bored also...
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:12 pm

Samuel Hunt wrote: You will not be bored also...

you're right about that) the main thing that you need to remember about - is the safety, of course. You should not allow the kid to open the window too wide. Though it all depends on the age of the kid of course. If this is a baby - there are special seats for them, that are being attached to the back seat of your car. And you can not worry about the little fellow. Kids do behave really differently in the cars.. As the animals do, by the way) I did have a dog , for example, who really adored the speed drive! It liked to stick its head from the half opened window - and allow the wind to flap with its tongue)
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:22 am

Andreas_Maroon wrote:I did have a dog , for example, who really adored the speed drive!

that is nice - I always loved those) Especially the Bloodhounds, they are the most funny ones in that situation) Though it is better not to allow the kids to do the same thing.. You never know what just might happen. You would not want to imagine the combination of such things as a car that moves a hundred miles an hour, a sparrow, and someone's head. It causes almost the same effect as the bullet... Though I think in this case your kid will win the Darwin's prize, if you know what is that) I am sorry, I just do like the black humour)
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:22 pm

Just_R wrote: It causes almost the same effect as the bullet

Stop telling such things here! I am going to have the nightmares after your post here)) As if I would listen to Enigma before going to sleep) I would not allow my kid to open the car window on the full speed anyway, do you think I am that silly? the safety always comes first! That is my rule, especially when we are speaking about the life and health of people whom i love... We are going to the trip in a few days .. The weather must be really good. I will share my impressions of this trip in this topic - it is dedicated to this subject) Wish us luck on the road)
Williams

Postby Williams » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:37 am

i know that it is really very hard to travel with the child but i think that i some cases you just do not have the other choice and you must do it. but in any case i think that traveling by your own car with the child is the easiest and the most comfortable way for you and for he child. i know that sometimes the biggest problem is that the child does not want to sit in his chair and the parents can not go anything with it. but still you may stop everywhere you want and it is really very comfortable. you would not disturb other people if your child is crying. it is good in my opinion.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Ben, I am sorry)) I just like to see some terrible videos.. anyway - when are you going to the trip? I hope you are going to show some pictures - and share the experience about the driving with the kid in the car. Though I am completely sure you are going to be safe.. British people do not know how to exceed the speed limit) Tell me, are you going to use this special type of the seat, made for babies? You know - such a hull type cradle, that is being attached to the back seat with the straps. I think this is a really useful staff - when there is noone to hold the kid on the hands.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:54 am

well you know i think that generally you can go into a long trip with a kid, but befor doing it, you first have know everything about your kid's well-being. i mean about how your child can handle a long trip. cause very often they feel like giddy, and have no patience enough, especially when a kid is still too small and greatly energetic ;)
Chase

Postby Chase » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:13 am

i think that travelling with the child is really very hard not talking about travelling by the car but on the other hand i think that if you want to travel on the car then you can do it and i think that your child would be really very happy. the thing is that you shall be really well prepared for the trip and you shall think about everything, i think that you know it but you know i can see really positive things in travelling by the car because you can not think about anyone, you think only about you and our child because you can stop everywhere and you can go everywhere.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:28 pm

Best regards for all of you here ttoday on this website!!!How are you feeling??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Are you in a good mood today??I thibk that without any words before traveling with the child you should refer to the doctor and consult with him!!If your child is older you should let your child draw only with pens that can be washed then. When choosing markers for drawing note that some of them persistent and not washed away from the glass. Be sure to consult with the sellers and at the same time check when buying proper markers. You should make an interest in your baby while you are travelling!
Kreg32

Postby Kreg32 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:15 pm

well i would tell you truth because i know it from my life. think that it is really very hard and you shall know it and i think that you shall be ready for it and then you would know it and it would not be strange for ou then you will travel but you know i think that you have to understand that it is life and of course you are doing everything for the child and i think that t is very good when you have an opportunity to travel with the child and when you are thinking about it. i wish you good luck in general and i hope that you would be able to travel with the child ann be happy

Return to “Fathers’ section”