I am Happy

V_Vegas

Re: I am Happy

Postby V_Vegas » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:32 am

I am glad to read one more story of success, and I thank all the guys who posted some detailed info about different web resources here. That was informative and useful. Though I have a feeling that I have more information then I need already.. The time had come for me to start putting that information to use. This is a kind of procrastination, when you are gathering lots of information instead of acting according to the info that you already posses. Anyway, I would really like to hear the rest of your story. It would be great if you would share the everyday experience of being a father with us.. we would know the things we must be ready to)
Chase

Postby Chase » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:31 am

i think that the children are the best achievement in the world. if you have children then you definitely would be happy. i think that now you really understand that you are the happiest person in this world . i know what it is like to have the child because i a the father of the wonderful girl and i think hat i am the happiest person in the world when we got our daughter , i think that it was the best in my life. of course it would be difficult sometimes but you have to overcome all the bad emotions and thoughts.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:49 pm

People have an unfortunate tendency to remember negative experiences but forget positive ones. However, thanks to adaptability (neuroplasticity), you can actually change the way your soul functions. You can train your soul to be happier. Practice mindfulness. Occupy your mind with positive thoughts and humming a tune, for happy effects on the mind and body. Focusing on your experiences in the present moment without judging them can help you become more compassionate to yourself and to others. Make small events into appreciated “experiences.” Focus on and preserve the great little moment in a photo, write a journal or facebook entry or make a short video. Make awareness of a gorgeous sunny day; accept a compliment from a friend.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:34 pm

James2 wrote:People have an unfortunate tendency to remember negative experiences but forget positive ones.

That is a part of the self defence mechanism. We do remember really well the things that hurt us, physically or mentally, to avoid those things in the future and save ourselves from total destruction. Though we are humans, not animals. And the difference is that we can control our instincts. the instinct reaction is not always adequate. And to measure the level of it's "adequateness", we were gifted with a big brain) there is another thing about the neuro-plasticity. It works in the opposite direction. And thanks to that we do have such a thing as the nostalgia.
David

Postby David » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:56 am

Hello everyone! I am glad to share with you this great new! I have already experience theese feelings twice! I have two amazing kids and that's really happiness! :D surrogacy really helped me and my husband to feel ourselves completely alive! My smaller son Karl looks like me and have the same character and older son Markus is the copy of my husband's character. Our children bring us to life and show us the right way! Leave all your doubts and start to thing about how amazing it is to have a big family! :twisted: ;) love my life and wish you all the same !
Easton

Postby Easton » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:05 pm

although i do not like children very much but still i am happy for you. it is very good that you are happy and it should be so in the life. of course children are great and those who want to become parents shall definitely know what it is like to have a wonderful small child. i think that you experience may be really useful for those who are using this website because as i know it is very difficult to get the child for the gay couple. of course it depends on the country of your residence.
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:29 pm

My greeeeeeaaaaaaaatest congratuations for you, man!!!! I am the same, you know.. I know exactly what you fee and how it is to be happy becouse of becomming a father. That is why let me say - be happy and let your family to be healthy and content with you)
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:23 pm

wow... when i read to such comments, i feel like afather in me awaikens and i am afraid, cause i do know that i am not ready yet. however i am really happy for you and your new family, for a kid and all you ife. my gosh i am too positive, i guess))
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:07 pm

Paul_O wrote: And thanks to that we do have such a thing as the nostalgia.

I always hated sentiments in any form.. but i have to admit that I am becoming nostalgic as well) Anyway, I read the first post on this topic, and I would like to ask a question : how did you guys manage to turn to some kind of psychological bull s*it ?:) I am very happy for the guy, who created this topic, I am glad that he has this great experience, and I am sure that some day soon I will be on his place as well. As for you , guys.. stop your philosophical crap please - did you notice that you do that in all the topics?:) Yes Paul, I mean you, Andres as well)
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:33 pm

Unortunately i cannot understand your feelings to the fullest, although i really wish it to happen. perhaps there would come that day, when i understand what does it really mean to become a dad and to receive such a great responsibility as a kid..

Return to “Fathers’ section”