I am Happy

jimi

Re: I am Happy

Postby jimi » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:59 pm

Woow!! Thank you for sharing such positive information! I congratulate you with this awesome event. I hope in the near future I will also write a post about my little baby ! It's cool that she has so much in common with you!
Franky

Postby Franky » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:31 pm

To spend time on this forum is a pleasure for me, when I read such posts. I am really glad for all happily married couples. It is like to read a good book. You begin to believe in love and fairness again. Do you guys like to read? Thanks for all these posts about family life and children, I believe in our future with my soulmade.
Endi

Postby Endi » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:42 pm

i think that it is really god news and you should be really happy because of it. now you would be very happy guy and i hope that you would also be a good parent. of course it would be very difficult from the very beginning but then you will get used to it and everything would be alright. children are great, they bring happiness in our lives and they make us kinder and more generous. i wish you and your child good luck. be healthy and r show your child only the best example to follow.
Adam

Postby Adam » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:19 pm

You're so happy! Holding a baby on your hands that's the thing I dream about! I don't have children now, but I think about it and my partner as well! I can't say that we're unhappy. We love each other, have good works, a nice house and Tom, our cat. But we want to be the happiest people in the world, we want to be parents. We want to experience baby's first cry, word, movement. We want to see how he grows and succeedes in this life. So, be proud that you're a parent now and try to enjoy each moment of your life!
Last edited by Adam on Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:45 am

We are all very happy for you of course)) But I hope it would not be a rudeness to tell you that we would like you to share with us something more then just a smile and positive emotions) You say you used the surrogacy - can you give some details - what clinic, for example? And one more question that I was thinking about. Did you choose the egg donor by yourself - do they have something like a list that you can choose from? And the same question about the surrogate mother. Did you communicate with her alot - or you did not even see her? And will she have any kind of communication with your girl in the future?
Martin_T

Postby Martin_T » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:16 am

We're really happy for you! I can say that despite all the difficulties you may face in the period of uppbringing, I mean cries, deseases, teething and other things, you will be very happy that you have a baby! I know that my mother always remembers me when I was crying at night or when I've scrached my leg. All these stories she remembers with a smile on her face! That's why I wish your family to enjoy this wonderful gift in your life - your baby!
Richard

Postby Richard » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:37 pm

I don't have children now but I can imagine how happy you are. I feel a kind of such feelings when I visit my sister who has a little baby. She is so tender and sweet that she makes me forget about everything. I must admit that I wait the moment when I'll have my own children very much!
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:00 pm

Hi guys) :D :D The happiness is depends on us.... Decide to make more time in your life to do more of what is important to you and makes you feel happier. To be happy, you have to make happiness a priority in your life. Start with little things and work up to bigger ones. Little things might be reading for some minutes, taking a walk, calling a friend or buying great-smelling soap, shampoo, candles or tea that you will enjoy every time you use it. :) :) Focus on what is positive about yourself, others and life in general, instead of dwelling on the negative. In a journal, write down as many positive things as you can think of.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:55 am

Ok, mr. HappyFather, you still did not write anything about the questions that concern us all... Want to keep in secret the way you achieved your happiness? That is bad of you) Just kidding) I am sure that a person ho has a kid has also enough time to sit on the forums.. Hope that you will return though and share some more experience. Meanwhile - I've seen one resource recently - it's address is http://gaysurrogacyinfo.com . There is lot of information there that HappyFather may be hiding from us) Lot of info about surrogate programs for gay couples - and about the laws in different countries.
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:33 pm

My congrats, man and i can share your happiness)))) do know how does it feel to see your kid for the first time, what does it mean to carry a kid, what does it mean to watch him ooking at you)))))))) Well it is such a great pleasure, my dear and i am glad you can understand it)

Return to “Fathers’ section”