I am Happy

Teddy

Re: I am Happy

Postby Teddy » Thu May 26, 2016 9:21 am

Parenting - the bottom of the most beautiful adventure in life, lie in wait for us all. For young parents gain the skills caring for tiny creatures - usually a lot of stress.
To lull a child suffering from a cough . it is eazy.
You just need to rub the lint-free cloth baby feet. It will soothe and lull baby receptors. Interestingly, and this affects adults method?
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 12:16 pm

Wow,dude,it's like nothing but congratulations from me to you are going right now-to you and your family,and all the best wishes to the newborn,you know what I'm saying? ;) :) I know as a father how it really is to feel something like that-although we've adopted our first child so it can be really different from the case when you do have a newborn welcomed in your family. ;) But I'll find out about that as well soon enough,if it all go the right way-we've started a surrogacy program with my partner,and we're due to have a baby some time next year. 8-) ;)
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 6:34 pm

i am proud of you. it is wonderful that now you have a child.
i think that it is the most important to have your own family and many children.
as for me i also want to be a father very much.
but my partner can not understand this. i can not tell him it because he has never talk about this.
i am afraid that he will never want to have children with me.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:50 am

I am only dreaming to get a baby)) So i can only imagine your feelings. When i realise that i am going to be a dad ...strangely, I am not overwhelmed with a flood of happy emotions, but rather, a sense of incredulousness. I try to absorb the reality of this slimle moment. And after that i can not even imagine what will happen to me when my baby will be born. I think doctors will put her on my belly after she will born. I will just go crazy. Looking forward for it so much! Proud of you now really! Now you are the happiest person ever!
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:05 pm

Hey,dude,it's like what else can I really be saying to you in this situation of happiness of yours,but to say something like congratulations and all that for all your good stuff in this life-you know,all the standard stuff people are saying in that type of occasions and all that,but if you ask me,I don't really feel you,you know,I can't relate for like really real and all that,cause I don't have kids and I don't really want to,at least for now in my life and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) It's not like I'm trying to offend you or somehting-hell no,that's just my opinion and position,and that's that. 8-) ;) :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:49 am

Being a father a man who is responsible for child's well being is an honer to any man. and I hope to become a good oving and carring father one day. Nowadays I am having nephew and a beautifu niece and I loooooooooooove them crasily. they are my friends and kids in some sence of this word, cause I am their godfather. I ike to buy them everything they ask, athough my sis usualy yels on me and asks not to do that, but how can I? they are so sweet))))) That is why I am really happy for you man)) Wish you al the best)
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:46 am

My congrats man, I am really happy that such things happen with us more often nowadays, and that we have opportunity to be fathers, cause it means much)))) I dream to become a parent one day) I am not overwhelmed with a flood of happy emotions, but rather, a sense of incredulousness. I try to absorb the reality of this slimle moment. And after that i can not even imagine what will happen to me when my baby will be born. I think doctors will put her on my belly after she will born. I will just go crazy. Looking forward for it so much! Proud of you now really! Now you are the happiest person ever!
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:46 pm

I am not a dad yet, and i do not know how it feels, but I am glad to know you are glad. So i can only imagine your feelings. When i realise that i am going to be a dad ...strangely, I am not overwhelmed with a flood of happy emotions, but rather, a sense of incredulousness. I try to absorb the reality of this slimle moment. And after that i can not even imagine what will happen to me when my baby will be born. I think doctors will put her on my belly after she will born. I will just go crazy. Looking forward for it so much! Proud of you now really! Now you are the happiest person ever!
Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:39 pm

I congratulate you with all my heart and wish your child to grow up healthy and happy.The fact that you find your character traits in her behavior - that's fine. After all, there is nothing better than the native blood.It is a gift of fate and you have to understand and appreciate it. Therefore it is necessary to refer to the wisdom of raising a child, especially girls, because it needs to Council in this or that matter, not all the girls can share their experiences with the popes. I wish you success and I believe that you will cope with all the challenges that lie ahead in the process of educating your baby.
Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:43 pm

I congratulate you with all my heart and wish your child to grow up healthy and happy.The fact that you find your character traits in her behavior - that's fine. After all, there is nothing better than the native blood.It is a gift of fate and you have to understand and appreciate it. Therefore it is necessary to refer to the wisdom of raising a child, especially girls, because it needs to Council in this or that matter, not all the girls can share their experiences with the popes. I wish you success and I believe that you will cope with all the challenges that lie ahead in the process of educating your baby.

Return to “Fathers’ section”