I am Happy

HappyFather

I am Happy

Postby HappyFather » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:50 pm

I would like to share with you happy news!!! I am a happy father already!!! My baby, my miracle is 3 months already!!!! Her name is Amanda and she is so beautiful! Think she will be a real princess!!! She was born with the help of surrogacy program and I don’t regret about this. She is my biological baby and I even notice some trades of character that I have. There is also something in her appearance that says it is my girl! I am so glad and happy that my feelings can’t be described with simple words!!! She is amazing!!! Wish everybody to experience the same feelings as me. 8-) ;) :!: :P
Nicola

Re: I am Happy

Postby Nicola » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:47 am

It's very good that your dream came true! I am really happy for you, because i know how parenthood changes life of average person! And i wish you to enjoy every minute of your father life, cause children grow up so fast...
And never forget that if you have some difficulties, be free to ask us, your friends in forum :)
Benny

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:02 pm

i am really glad for you that you have decided to make such a serious step in your life and you were not afraid of it. i am not ready fro the child yet and i think that at leat 5 years i wont be ready to it. i think that 30 it is too early for the man to have children. i am not mature on my own how can i have children. what i will teach him and what i will tell him. that his father is stupid and does not know anything and doesnt have anything. it is not good. i decide to wait and not hurry up.
Bob

Postby Bob » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:10 pm

I am soooooo happy for you. I think not everyone can do something like this. i am really happy for you because I now how it is to have child, spend all your time with him . Play with him. When I decided to be a father I was afraid firstly but now i am one of the happiest fathers in the whole world. And I thanks my son))))))) ;) ;)
Alex

Postby Alex » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:52 am

I am very glad for you. good news. I wish you and Amanda to be the happiest family in the world. as for me I understand your happiness because some time ago I also became a father with the help of surrogacy program. but the biological father is my second half. we have a son and he is very cute and clever. I want to say that surrogacy program is the best way to become father. the next our child will be my biological one. we think that it will be the best variant. my husband support me in this decision and I am very happy now. very soon I will become a real father!
Robert2

Postby Robert2 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:00 pm

i am happy for you too. because it is wonderful that you have a child and that you are very happy about this.
i wish you a good luck and also to bribg up well your child. i am sure that you will do this well because you are very happy to understand that you are a parent now and i feel your happyness and love to your child.
as for me i will be a father soon. but to tell the truth i a afraid of this.
of course i am glad too but i will be a father for the first time and i am sure that this is very hard to bribg up the child.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:08 pm

Dude, I am very glad for you, and for your little princess. I am sure that you will be a good father to your baby girl. From your description, you are so happy, that I want to experience the same, want to feel by myself the same emotions. I am not sure that I am ready to be a father now, and actually I am not sure that I will a good parent.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 10:06 pm

My congratulations! I myself going to have a baby girl soon! So i can only imagine your feelings. When i realised that i am going to be a dad ...strangely, I wasn't overwhelmed with a flood of happy emotions, but rather, a sense of incredulousness. I tried to absorb the reality of this slimle moment. And after that i can not even imagine what will happen to me when my baby will be born. I think doctors will put her on my belly after she will born. I ill just go crazy. Looking forward for it so much! Proud of you now really! Now you are the happiest person ever!
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Tue May 17, 2016 9:29 pm

i really happy for you. and i understand your happiness very much because i also became a father some time ago.
i want to say that children the most important people in our life.
they are people who need us, need our help, our love, our protection. i think that now you also understand this.
i am very glad for every person who have children and feel happy about it.
i wish you good luck and to rase happy children. many children. ;) ;)
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Fri May 20, 2016 4:16 pm

Yo,dude,congratulations to you and your's and best wishes to your newborn baby girl-I wish for her to grow up a healthy and a happy kid,just like her father is right now. ;) 8-) It's really beautiful to have a child,to have a family in this life-I think it's probably what we are here for,it f for real,right? ;) 8-) I have my own family for almost two years now-me and my partner Stephen,and our sweet little girl Caroline. ;) And we're some real happy dudes and dudettes. :) So,again,my best wishes to you and your kid,man! ;)

Return to “Fathers’ section”