I am Happy

Felix

Re: I am Happy

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:14 am

We do remember really well the things that hurt us, physically or mentally, to avoid those things in the future and save ourselves from total destruction.
Though we are humans, not animals. And the difference is that we can control our instincts. the instinct reaction is not always adequate. And to measure the level of it's "adequateness", we were gifted with a big brain) there is another thing about the neuro-plasticity. It works in the opposite direction. And thanks to that we do have such a thing as the nostalgia.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:07 am

Good morning nice people.It is really desirable story about becoming father. I am ready to tell everyone about it because it is happiness. Fatherhood is like a second and the most sacred profession i also have the same attitude that my child is my sense of life. The ray of sunlight in the gloomy day. I like when he smiles and I like see his eyes and touches. It is something inseparable of me and I also surely can not imagine my life without him. I just want to recommend you never hesitate
Bart

Postby Bart » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:48 pm

Okey, this theme is not so happy for me because I am not a father yet. But we are in the process. Both me and my husband are eager to become happy dads. And this dream will come true in some months. Our story has not started yet but we hope that it will have just positive conclusion. We are waiting for a son and we really are waiting for this moment so heartily. I can not find words how it means to be a father but I am sure that it is when you are full of love in your heart. Nothing can be better for me
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:59 am

A child of this age lives in a world of mysteries. He begins to demarcate his own psychological "I" from the world of adults. The child creates secrets from everything, from the most innocent things. Why? He has his first own methods of psychological protection from adults who are trying to structure his life. By the beginning of school life the kid already understands well what his adults want to see, and tries to meet their expectations. For example, without any appetite, but according to all the rules adopted in the family, he eats the unloved dishes so that adults think that he loves them. The mystery allows the child to get rid of all sorts of comments, reproaches, ridicule and revelations that parents do not stint on. The child wants to be himself.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:34 am

But the daughter just can not be bad, she changed and began to pay less attention to her beloved mother, not because she grew up and created her family, but because the son-in-law is the enemy number .
Calm down in this situation, the insulted mother-in-law mother will be able to father, he's father-in-law, he's a partner in preference, drinking cognac and other useful masculine affairs. The situation is seriously aggravated if the father-in-law is not for various reasons.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Sat May 26, 2018 11:05 am

I am also happy to see you again. I don't have children yet and this theme is pretty painful for me at all. Children is just something fantastic, i can not describe my feelings while contact with children and my desire to become a dad is never changeable I am greatly happy that nowadays I am going to be a father, some months and I am father. We dream about twins, girl and boy. And it will be the best present from God to our couple at all. Both me and my husband love children it is just our main aim of the whole life to create a big family full of children
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:22 pm

Children in such families grow inferior, from the psychological point of view, they are inadequate, inhibited or aggressive, they can be the same egotists, and may be prone to suicide. In general, any deviations in the behavior of the child, originate from the atmosphere that prevails in his family, which is not prosperous; in general, the family may not be, but only imitate it. And parents brought their children to me, asked me to help them, as if the problem was in children, whereas it was not in them, but in parents, in their selfishness, which caused pain and suffering not only to themselves, but to their children .
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:13 am

And so, if you have already thought of a successful person, how a person who has everything he plans to do, then you will not be surprised by my saying that every person in this life is successful, because everyone has a result. The result is a ready product of your activity, and it in turn became possible due to your choice and to what you yourself have in mind. You understand what I mean, there are no losers in this life, there are no unsuccessful people from a logical point of view, there are only people who do not have what others have and what they would like to have.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:58 pm

Emotions consume an incredible amount of energy, or rather - they awaken it in us and maintain at a high level for a certain time. You must have noticed how at first the energy in you simply seethes and flows over the edge, when you experience strong emotions, and then, when emotions cease, you have no strength left for anything. Sometimes after experiencing emotions a person feels completely shattered. So, to cope with emotions, you can at the moment of emotional excitement - start doing some physical exercises that will take away part of the energy that emotions consume.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:32 pm

In fact, friends, any absolutely human, is for us, for you, a potential enemy. This will be possible in the event that your interests intersect with the interests of another person. When we, the people, are doing well, we can maintain normal relations with each other, although in this case there are conflicts, for one reason or another. But when our interests intersect, we can become each other's enemies, for example, in the struggle for the resources necessary for life. In addition, by nature people are very aggressive, they like to humiliate, suppress, exploit each other, not always for the sake of some obvious benefit, but also for the sake of pleasure.

Return to “Fathers’ section”