I am Happy

JackHunter3

Re: I am Happy

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:49 am

I do not know still how is it, but i am sooooooooo greatly happy for you and your great situation, my firend. i guess that it is simply impossible to explain the feeling to the fullest extend, but once i'll be the same and happy to tel you about my experience of having a kid)) that you for sharing your happiness here, my friend :)
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:00 pm

My sincerely congratulations to you my friend. As I said I think that our children make us happy. I remember when I saw my child at first. It was really unforgettable for me. And that's for sure that such pleasant moments will always be in my memories. I consider myself as a happy father because I always dreamed about big family. I love children so much. So could you imagine my emotions when I became a father at first. My family is everything for me. My children and husband. I am so happy. The birth of my baby made me the happiest person in this world.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:43 pm

I think that this is great to have the familu. because this are the best people in the life. I think that we all need just pay attention on the fact that there are many people who just dream about the child and they all the time just try to have the family. i think that we all are very happy to have the family and i think that this is geat that we all the itme can spend some time with the bestpeople in the life. I think that you need just pay attention on this fact and with the help of it you will have the best rest ever. I think that you will see something inteersting all the itme just stay with the all your family together.
James

Postby James » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:01 pm

You know guys after reading all your happy stories I have much stronger desire to become a father because I think that being a father is a main aim of living in this world. I suppose that being a father is pretty difficult and someone can not even cope with it but. The desire is more stronger than some difficulties!!! In any case I understand that you are all happy thanks for surrogate motherhood and I hope that in the nearest time I will share with you my happiness be sure in it))))
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:33 am

I am happy that's for sure!!!! As I told you in my previous topic my story is really fantastic.. My partner and I was alone and it made us feel depressed.. And then we decided to adopt a child... So it was our first attempt, in a year we decided to refer to the surrogate agency, our mother was pregnant and we were waiting for boy, but our surprise was when we found out that we had got twins, boy and girl.... We were surely confused but in a good way you know... We were really happy!!!! And exactly some years ago we became the most happiest parents in this world. That is ut
Lui

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:19 am

Nice to meet all of you here today . How are you feeling today?? I am a happy father is probably really interesting because me and my beloved one really sincerely wanted to become fathers and firstly we even thougr that our dream will never come true. PProbsbly in the last year our dreams came true and nowadays we are happy fathers. Don't you think that it is fantastic.??? We are happy, both of us is really happy and effort even don't sorry about anything. Children really make us happy and our life is full of sense when we have children
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:47 am

To be honest I thought I was not ready to become a father, but when I saw my small and tiny baby I understood that I am ready for everything for the sake of this small baby. I was the happiest person when I took small hand of my baby I even cried because these feelings couldn't be expressed with some words. I was really satisfied with such a process as surrogate motherhood that ultimately helped both me and my partner to become fathers and to create full family. I will never forget that.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:55 pm

To tell the truth i am really glad for you that you have decided to make such a serious step in your life and you were not afraid of it. i am not ready fro the child yet and i think that at leat 5 years i wont be ready to it.
i think that 30 it is too early for the man to have children. i am not mature on my own how can i have children. what i will teach him and what i will tell him. that his father is stupid and does not know anything and doesnt have anything. it is not good. i decide to wait and not hurry up.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:21 pm

Friends . i think that this is great to have family and i think that we all need just pay attention on the all positive and great things you wll get with thehelp of the family you will have. first of al you will get 24 hour support and i think that thi sis very important for the all of us to have this fact in the mind and i think that we all will be happy and really impressed with the all positie and great timespendings there. i want you all just pay attention on the great and positive mood your faily will bring to you. i want you all just know that nothing can be better than have your own family and live all together.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:10 pm

The story how I have become a father is forever in my heart. I know that all people are happy when they become fathers. But I have other opinion. I did difficult things to become a dad and that's why I can state that it got me not so easy. Because firstly I thought I would never be father. Ultimately nowadays I am a father of little son and I am so because if it. My partner and I created wonderful family and nowadays we bring up our boy as a worthy man. I hope you will appreciate my story and leave some comment.

Return to “Fathers’ section”