I need you

Joel

Re: I need you

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:38 am

You're going to get married. Repeatedly. You even forgot about the previous negative experience, but still there is one "but". Then you were a free woman, and now you are primarily a mother. Or all the same in the second? .. How correctly to behave, what to tell to the child how to name the new member of a family? This is what will be discussed right now.
Of course, the new composition of your family is both unrest and problems. But they have solutions.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Sun May 27, 2018 8:12 pm

Of course guys i love kids and they make a great sense for me to be honest. As I mentioned some days ago. children is just something fantastic, i can not describe my feelings while contact with children and my desire to become a dad is never changeable I am greatly happy that nowadays I am going to be a father, some months and I am father. We dream about twins, girl and boy. And it will be the best present from God to our couple at all. Both me and my husband love children it is just our main aim of the whole life to create a big family. And bring up happy people.!
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:23 pm

In cases with the manifestation of selfishness in both spouses, the family keeps on a thread, and can disintegrate at any time, but in cases when one of the spouses is forced to tolerate the selfishness of the other, it all depends on who sees the meaning in such patience.
To endure for the sake of children, or for oneself, because of low self-esteem, what exactly is to suffer, what is the point in such patience, what will eventually lead to it.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:15 am

Here grow a wineskin lounging on the couch and sipping a beer can and a choice of such a man, it was his idea to reality, and we can have no doubt that in this he succeeds. Increasing the level of consciousness, that's what will help each of us to become more successful in the concept that we are accustomed to calling him, because to know what you really need is to do it. All other brakes do not play a significant role, it will not work out, I can not, to hell with all this husks, if you have decided on what you need from life, then just go and do it.
blue

Postby blue » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:13 am

The researchers found that in the parental competence same-sex fathers and mothers do not step traditional couples. It is even said that parents from "rainbow" families communicate with their children more gently and delicately, trying to avoid conflicts and misunderstandings. The microclimate in such families is characterized as favorable, in which you can talk on any topic
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:10 pm

Let us turn our attention to the voluntary commitment. What is this, in general, a voluntary commitment? Is the word voluntary, does not contradict the word commitment? Commitment is a promise that requires unconditional fulfillment. The question immediately arises: if a person refuses to fulfill his promise, what then? If a person, supposedly voluntarily, promised something to other people, thereby assuming certain obligations that have formed a sense of duty in him, because he has become something to someone, he must voluntarily, can he not fulfill this promise ?
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:45 pm

And this gave rise to a common ideology that lying is an excellent means of survival, both in terms of its use for its own purposes, and with regard to its application to one's own. They say that honesty will leave a person without portcases, that's just what kind of honesty is it about, what kind of truth, in which a person loses?
For me, the truth is that if a person cheats, and thereby gains for himself something, then he simply does not have the mind to not deceive and still be in the advantage, that's the truth.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:08 am

Here, when a man does not put interests, feelings, needs and desires of his wife or wife in thoughts of himself, his interests, desires and needs, he is a real egoist whose desire for pleasure pushes him not only to betrayal, but also on many other actions unacceptable for a woman. For example, to the disorderly expenditure of money, to excessive consumption of alcohol, to gambling and so on. Many women living with such men and with whom I happened to work, said that their husband - became selfish.

Return to “Fathers’ section”