I need you

blue

Re: I need you

Postby blue » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:14 am

Rajalin convinced that gender stereotypes limit available to the child. Her gender-neutral teaching methods based on what she calls "all life spectrum" or "range of opportunities". This cycle is often divided into two semicircles: one for boys, another for girls.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:00 pm

Well, if to be honest, I don't really know how to change someone's opinion. I think that if people think that we do not desrve to have kids, they would think about it no matter what. Of course, there are some occasions, but it happen very rarely. I think that every person should be happy.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:00 pm

i agree with the all of you that you need just try to find plae where you will get real help and consultation as for the things you need to do to get the child. i want to recommend you all one place from my own experiance and i think that there you will find some ansver on all your questions. i think that there you will be happy with the people you will meet because everybody will be ready to help you any time you need it. i think that the Panax Center is the best place where you will get the healthy child and there you will be happy with the all useful recommendations you will get for you and for your future child.

Return to “Fathers’ section”