Cute names

Timmy

Cute names

Postby Timmy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:06 pm

happy to meet you here today . And you? In what way do you give the names for your babies?? What ideas do you have ? Where do you find them??? There are many good names for children. And each guy wants his baby would have something perfect and individual. For example my partner and I gave such a name for our small little tiny boy. He is Richard. Maybe it is common name but I think that it sounds so perfect and I am sure that when he is an adult person he would be proud of such a name.
Ernest

Re: Cute names

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:48 pm

From early childhood, throughout the whole life, we do not hear a single word as often as our own name. It consists of a set of sounds of different heights that lead to excitation of individual parts of the brain, thus exerting influence on one's carrier, as well as those around him.The name should be chosen so that it is easily pronounced, it is well pronounced both in itself and with the patronymic.Do not call children names of deceased relatives, especially those who died tragically.Do not give names in honor of grandparents. The child inherits a certain proportion of characteristic features, but, as is known, bad is easier to transmit.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:17 pm

You know every young parent, even before the birth of the baby, there is a difficult question in choosing a name for the new little man. To solve this problem should be approached with all seriousness, since a badly chosen name can cripple a child's life. And up to 18 years old he will not be able to change it at all desire.
Remember your responsibility to the child. Take caution with non-standard names. Often children are subjected to ridicule and attacks from peers because of their non-standard name. This can be a psychological trauma for him. Children, in general, do not want to stand out among friends. Think for yourself, would you like to be given such a name.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:54 am

To my mind it is not difficult, on the other hand it predicts to be really interesting you know. I remember when I chose the right name for my dear son and we simple bought some book and chose the right variant of name that both of us liked. And our son is Jacob. I think that this name makes my son strong and handsome. And it really sounds you know. As for choosing the name for daughter, If I have her in future I would immediately name her as some flower, for example Lily. That's my opinion as for it :))))
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:22 am

A name that is natural for the country where the child lives. As I already mentioned in the first strategy, it makes sense to call the child the name that is accepted in the country where he lives.
This will simplify his communication with peers, will allow him to become his own for society, even if he is of a different nationality. Alternative names are international: Mary, Denis (Denis), Michael (Michael), Katerina (Keith), etc., these and other names are present in the cultures of many countries and nowhere look alien.
Romario

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:10 am

Wow Timmy this theme is pretty cute, the same as a title of your topic. I mentioned that I have two kids and I of course remember that way in what we tried to choose suitable names for our small babies. We strongly decided to give them names of our parents. it sounded like Rachel and Pablo. We really accepted these names as something great and natural. in this way we tried to express our love and respect towards our parents, for their support and of course understanding.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:44 pm

Names for children should be chosen in a proper way, and you might be sure in some case that this name will be suitable for your child and he will like it. Besides I remember how me and my partner chose the name for our son. We wanted to select such a name for him that would characterize him and his character. Such name which will bring him much luck and of course happiness .. We tried to select such name which will be inclusive and unforgettable. That's why we have chosen name - Victorian.
Bart

Postby Bart » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:46 pm

All names are super cool and each one has his own preferences as for it. Names for children are quite a good theme for discussion. This theme is a little bit confusing for someone. But my husband and I are on this stage, I mean on the way in choosing name. It is pretty difficult for us you know. Because each of us has some certain name we are going to give for our baby and it is quite confusing because all these names are different. all names are very cute and it is the most difficult for us.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 25, 2018 4:29 am

Well I am quite curious about this theme because my partner and I are future dads and it is a daily thing for us to choose the name for our baby and maybe even for twins. It will be much better. I just want to say that we like an idea with double name. For example if your husband wants to give one name but you are eager to give another one. In this case your dreams will come true. This idea is pretty good and you will never have conflicts between each other. We will try this method for sure while choosing some cute name
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:16 pm

Every person in this life, occupies that niche to which he corresponds, he has the life he deserved.
And if she does not like him, he should start working on himself, for he is fit to the kind of life that he currently has.
If the form you do not fit for family life, it remains only to decide whether you want to match the image of a real family man, a person whose life is exactly what it should be.

Return to “Fathers’ section”