Friends

Lui

Friends

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:06 am

Hello everybody. Fellows, I have really interesting theme for discussion for parents. do you think friends are important for your kid??? Have the friends some influence on the kid? What do you think? I suppose that friends is inseparable part of children's lives. Of your child has many friends so he is a successful baby :lol: I suppose that many children think in this way. Both old people and children need friends. And yes, sometimes they have positive influences on us and children, sometimes no. But you should control such friendship as a parent. But not too much
Timmy

Re: Friends

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:49 am

Good morning. Lui your posts seems to me very interesting and to my mind it is of course should be discussed.. All children should have friends. Because the first reason is of course that they need communication with their peers!!! They need to discover something new and not to be alone. Children's friendship really helps to discover social environment as well and if your child communicate with others it will be not difficult for him find common language with people when he is older. Parents should not forbid to communicate with other children. It is crazy I think
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:44 pm

Many parents are worried about whether their children have friends, who their child is friends with, is it not bad for a son or daughter. But everyone wants their friends to be sure. Already no one has any doubts that the child needs a peer society for full development. And at school age, the importance of communicating with peers increases significantly. Most often it is in school that a real friendship is born, which is tested and strengthened in a joint life. Children develop a sense of solidarity, they become proactive. Perhaps, some will exacerbate a sense of shyness, they hide for the time being, gaining confidence, knowing themselves and others.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:19 pm

It is worth asking: why is your child friends with such a boy or girl, what motivates his choice? Sometimes friendships are basically a desire to find someone who could express the feelings that the child himself is not yet available. For example, quite often in the friendship of two children one can observe the attraction of opposites: one girl is extremely shy, diligent; and her best friend hates school and runs around the yard every day, playing "Cossack robbers". A quiet and closed boy, who is afraid of a strict and angry father, chooses a bully and a bully to his friends. He unconsciously attracts the manifestation of aggressiveness in a friend, through him he tries to better understand his father, learns how to cope with him.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:07 pm

Some kids are naturally good at making friends, while other kids may struggle to strike up a conversation with another child. If your child has been struggling to make friends, you may be concerned and want to know what you can do to help. There are many different ways that you can support your child’s socialization efforts, help your child to develop good social skills, and increase your child’s opportunities for socializing. Model good behavior for your child. Children look to their parents for guidance about how to behave in social situations. Modeling good social behavior when you interact with acquaintances, friends, family members, and other parents can help your children develop positive social skills.

Return to “Fathers’ section”