New story book from Sweden

Dan36

New story book from Sweden

Postby Dan36 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:07 pm

Guys, good time of the day! I would like to share with you a very interresting and useful article: http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2017/11/23/ ... ansgender/. It is about a very useful book. “Horse and Master” is a new book on transgender issues that has been publicized in Sweden. It targets the reference group of young children, because the material in it is given in a form of a fairy story with a big amount of bright, colorful illustrations. As it can be seen from the title of the book, it tells a story about a horse, who wants to become a dog, and its owner, a male-bodied person who identifies as a woman. The main ambition of this book is to break the stigma and all the stereotypes around transgender people by teaching children from an early age about transgender issues. Have you ever read it? What do you think?
Cris

Re: New story book from Sweden

Postby Cris » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:35 am

Good luck to all the guys. Very interesting. I've never heard of such a book before. Now I'll go and see the news specifically and read it in more detail. Well wow news. Honestly, it even brought me to a state of shock. I do not know what you think about it, but although I'm gay, but children's books on the intricate explanation of how the world works, roughly speaking, for me it's a bit incomprehensible. It's almost the same as if there were children's books with bright illustrations preparing children for sexual adulthood ... Why !? I do not think it's right. I would like to see some more opinions on this matter.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:19 pm

:shock: :shock: IT was exactly new for me to read this article about book. I didn't hear it before.. Probably it was curious for me to know that this innovative material was written by Susanne Perlger, a PhD of genetics and a teacher of biology and mathematics at Lund University, who shaped her knowledge and experience in a cute form of a children’s book. The author of the book commented: “I wish children already understand that they may be who they want”. The thing is that Perlger has an experience of knowing several students, who had undergone gender confirmation surgery.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:42 am

I know that there are many materials for us to read. It is pretty interesting I can say. I have caught that this innovative material was written by Susanne Perlger, a PhD of genetics and a teacher of biology and mathematics at Lund University, who shaped her knowledge and experience in a cute form of a children’s book. The author of the book commented: “I wish children already understand that they may be who they want”. The thing is that Perlger has an experience of knowing several students.
Romario

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:26 pm

You know dudes and dudettes. I find this topic for discussion very informative. and surely it tells us that a PhD of genetics and a teacher of biology and mathematics at Lund University, who shaped her knowledge and experience in a cute form of a children’s book. The author of the book commented: “I wish children already understand that they may be who they want”. The thing is that Perlger has an experience of knowing several students, who had undergone gender confirmation surgery.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:12 pm

My sweet greetings for all of you amiable people. You look very friendly to my mind. I want to fulfill this article and discussion with the facts I have caught. I read that a biology professor, the woman understood all the complexities of gender identity, and explained that it was not that easy: “It’s not that simple. Gender is not only determined by your XX or XY chromosome, there are other variants. Hormones play a big part, and so does the environment, as well as the personality. It is all very complex.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:45 am

Bachelor in Paradise Australia has an openly bisexual participant who is not hiding that fact that she is attracted to both sexes and she speaks about previous relationships openly. Megan Marx, who found love on The Bachelor Australia by giving up on the guy at the heart of the show and running off with another female contestant, Tiffany Scanlon, but they broke up. I would be glad if you share your opinions as for it . http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2018/04/09/ ... -with-her/
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 25, 2018 4:25 am

How are you going to spend this day guys? It would be important for you to know such great details as for this one. Megan Marx, who found love on The Bachelor Australia by giving up on the guy at the heart of the show and running off with another female contestant, Tiffany Scanlon, but they broke up. She loved Tiffany a lot, but thought that dating with the same guy and then having a crush on each other in front of cameras was definitely not the perfect idea of relationships. However, Megan tries to find her new love the same way.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:15 pm

Well, if someone decides to break this unconscious chain of meaningless actions, decides to understand what he really needs and how to build his life, and if not, then people continue to act not sensibly, just as necessary, it's not clear who to whom it is necessary, what for it is necessary, in general complete madness. For everything in this life a person should grow up, he must grow up for a family, big money, for another environment around him, life does not bend by itself, it can only be bent by one's efforts.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:08 am

People who want to understand fear and use it as directed as efficiently as possible will take the most out of this article. Because fear, this is not a topic that you can simply pass through yourself. It must be properly understood. I want, dear friends, that you look at fear as broadly as possible and accept the view that fear is our friend and ally, and not an enemy to be combated. Listen to your fear and try to understand it, so that the information that it tells you, passed not only through your emotional sphere, but also through your consciousness.

Return to “Fathers’ section”