Physical punishments

Romario

Re: Physical punishments

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:37 am

Harry , till now I am eager to say that I am against physical punishments and all these common types of it..... I am so proud of my babies and truly say I don't have any troubles with them . I hope I will never face with them in future. I understand that punishment should be in each upbringing but it is important to choose the right punishment. I have never forgotten the main aim of upbringing. But I understand that many people use physical punishments. But for what.. I can not even imagine its conclusions and negative influences in future. I really care much about it.
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:49 pm

It is very interesting for me. I am not experienced father and to be honest I have never gsd such situations when I had to make some physical punishments..
My child is really small now and I didn't do it. Besides I know many parents who exactly use such methods in their upbringing and I think that it is just something horrible.. Especially for children.. I respect those guys who try to offend to bite or to clap their children.. It is really cruel, there are really more types of punishment you can use. But not exactly physical punishments I am exactly against it. That is my opinion.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:41 am

I'm against such methods in upbringing and even bad and cruel words is not a way out of this situation when you might explain your child what is worthy of his actions or what no. There is no good idea to try to clap your baby or in a cruel form to forbid something for him. It won't solve the main proble. There are many other ways which can help you to teach or to bring up baby. For example I am going to bring up my baby in a game for, some scores or so on. But not thanks to physical punishments in way of bad behavior
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:02 pm

You might understand interesting fact that personally for me physical punishments is something not understandable. I can't find explonation why people allow themselves to rise a hand to their children. I think that physical punishment will lead to sad conclusions and actually not for best, because your baby will not be open with you, he will be afraid of you, and there are many other things that can cause exactly your way in upbringing. I mean physical punishments. I am against such methods
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:15 am

The school is not just an institution in which children receive a narrow range of necessary knowledge, but a kind of social institution where children learn to interact with peers and adults, thus preparing for an adult life.
Depending on the age of the child, the role of the teacher changes. With special attention, parents usually refer to the choice of the first teacher. In the primary school, it is of great importance not only how well the teacher delivers the material, but also how easy it will be for the child to adapt to the school process and the team.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:26 am

Marriage without obligations, wanted to come, wanted to leave, under the slogan "You are not my wife". Many believe that the stamp in the passport is not important, the main thing is feelings. Certainly, feelings are more important than conventions.
But to put a stamp in your passport means to make a decision, to commit yourself and bear responsibility before your conscience (marital infidelity is not punishable by law).
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Sun May 27, 2018 10:06 pm

Hi there cute boys!! :arrow: :idea: :twisted: I am not a father yet but actually I would like to say that punishments should be correct actually and of course never spoil your baby. I remember the fact that if you want your baby is punished try to do it at home, not on the eyes of others. It would be great to my mind. Apart from it I recommend to avoid such methods like physical punishments, swear words and other cruel methods of upbringing. I understand that we are different people, we are different parents and hsve different approaches
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:24 pm

These questions I often had to deal with people who understood that it was on them that the life of their family depends, which was happiness, but it was not enough, and people paid for this insignificant happiness for other family members, for example children, with their own misfortune . The price of egoism is small, but some people do not realize this completely, they force others to pay more, pay their misfortune for their own selfishness, for their not seeing true happiness.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:16 am

Being a good psychologist, that I proved during all the years of my work, I meanwhile was not able to write and write all my thoughts in writing.
And if you read my first articles including on this site, then you can get a hold of your head, that's why I do not do it. But being like a dog, all understanding but not knowing how to explain it by means of a letter, I write, as you can see, and even though I have not yet learned to do it correctly, I can not be stopped.
Ryan

Postby Ryan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:21 pm

To begin with i think every parent should ask himself "Why do i want to slap my kid?" "To show my power or to approve my authority". But i't has been already approved, there are far more options how to be respected by a kid. Furthermore, most children become aggressive and strat to hit their classmates or other childern in the kindergarten. I think it has more cons than pros

Return to “Fathers’ section”