Physical punishments

Mr.Harry

Physical punishments

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:48 pm

Hi my dear friends. 8-) Parents ,what do you think about physical punishments ? Do you use it in your upbringing??? What could you say about it??? The main thing I should say that physical punishments are not for me and my children. I have never used physical punishments and I am sure that I will have never use it!!! I think that physical punishments can just destroy psychic ability of our children, exactly thanks to physical punishments our children become to be depressed and more angry.
Aaron365

Re: Physical punishments

Postby Aaron365 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:44 pm

I have a child and sometimes she can misbehave, but I don't think that physical ounishment is good. I think that it wouldn't help and I don't want to beat my child. Sometimes I can slap my child but not very hard, slightly, when I'm very angry, but I understand that it is not my child's fault, but mine and I try to turn my child's attention to something interressting and she stops crying.
Klaus1205

Postby Klaus1205 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:54 pm

I'm absolutely against physical punishments. I think they have a bad influence on child's mental health. And how can we hurt someone who is littler than we, weaker than we? No, I don't understand behavior like this. Also I'm not sure that physical punishments are good way of education. It's better to do it in words.
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:54 pm

Hi everybody and everyone.. I am not experienced father and to be honest I have never gsd such situations when I had to make some physical punishments.. My child is really small now and I didn't do it. Besides I know many parents who exactly use such methods in their upbringing and I think that it is just something horrible.. Especially for children.. I respect those guys who try to offend to bite or to clap their children.. It is really cruel, there are really more types of punishment you can use. But not exactly physical punishments I am exactly against it
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:20 pm

I think that many of you will support me in my opinion... I am against physical punishments because I am sure that it will not lead to some positive results or so on. Responsible and good parents never use physical punishments in their upbringing as methods. It is important to know that maybe forbidding some actions, I mean computer or TV watching would be rather better than physical upbringing. But I can not state because everyone has their own methods in upbringing. Physical punishments can cause problems with your baby and you can bring up your baby as a cruel person.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:39 pm

Physical punishment is never a good disciplinary measure. Every dad, of course, will have relatives and friends who do not think like you and try to convey that you give slack, hence all the resulting problems. You have heard Navenyaka from mothers on the playground many times: "I spanked him properly, and he stopped doing it." They do not lie! Very often, after physical punishment, the child no longer repeats the offense for which he flew. But did parents, supporters of physical punishment think, what changes occurred in the child's thoughts, feelings and behavior? Probably not! And there is a change: the child will quickly learn to be afraid not of what can not be done, but YOU.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:25 pm

I think that learning to be afraid of us, children begin to feel dislike to us first, and then hatred. Over time, the child begins to expect hostility from everyone who loves him, a lack of confidence in people is forming. Relation to the world as a hostile environment persists in the adult state, and is often the reason for appealing to psychologists.The third reason not to spank children is that slaps often cause a completely opposite result than the one we are trying to achieve: they only strengthen the child's incorrect behavior and do not change it at all. The child begins to think that it is worth, perhaps, sometimes get a slap in the face for the pleasure of annoying parents. In addition, he waits for punishment and wants to get it just for the sake of clearing his conscience: he's done it, he's screwed up, you have to pay.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:04 pm

While punishment is only one part of instilling discipline in a growing child, it's an important part. Knowing how to punish a misbehaving child effectively is crucial for raising a mature, productive adult. A child who never learns the difference between right and wrong may have academic, professional, and even psychological difficulties later in life, so it's never too early to start thinking about a fair (but effective) punishment strategy for your child. Be consistent. This may perhaps be the single most important thing to remember when disciplining a child. Your child can't learn the rules if the rules are always changing. Consistency is crucial both for getting your child to behave and for getting your child to learn which sorts of behaviors are acceptable and which aren't. Punishing a child inconsistently or allowing the child to weasel out of punishments teaches them that it's sometimes (or always) OK to behave badly.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:38 am

Of course we live in super modern society. But not all parents can choose the right way of punishment. I have really bad attitude towards those parents who use physical punishments too . I am against it for sure. Personally for me it is even cruel to clap my baby. I think that there are many others punishments you can use in your upbringing. For example serious talk or a little bit rising your voice tone. But not raise a hand on your dear little baby . It is too much cruel I would like to say...
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:34 am

In an effort to give the child a happy childhood, parents refuse disciplinary action and give the little person maximum freedom. They are firmly convinced that it is worth it for a child to grow up and grow up, he will understand how to behave in society. Problems with such parents usually begin when their cute baby comes out of his toddler and goes to kindergarten or, which is much worse, passing the stage of the kindergarten under the vigilant supervision of loving mom-dad, grandparents or caring governesses, begins to attend school. Then it turns out that the precious "flower", grown in an atmosphere of love and understanding, is absolutely not ready to interact with the outside world.

Return to “Fathers’ section”