Important to know

MARK

Re: Important to know

Postby MARK » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:37 pm

As for me , we all need just pay attention on the possibility to have the family and actually you need not pay atetntion o the peopel around who just want to fight with you for its right. I think that we all the time need just be sure that if you really want to get something , you get it . Because there are many differnet people who stay on the our ways and we need just try to overcome them all. There is no specific reason that shouldn't allow homosexual people, specifically, to start and raise a family. Raising children and starting a family is something that most people look forward to in life.
Mall

Postby Mall » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:40 pm

I think that just we can decided have famiy or not and i think that everythign depends on it .i think that all the time you need jsut pay attention on the own possibiities and wants, because there are many differnet people who just ready to kell you just because we all are gays. I think that this is not right and we all need just fight for the our right to be parents. A recent long-range study that made the news revealed that the most balanced and positive home environments were those run by lesbian couples. I think that there are many people who just support me and i think that we all on the right way actually.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:44 am

I agree with you all that this is very important to find the right palce where you will ask for the help and where you will get the support all the time. I think that we all need just pay attention ont he posiitive changes in the our society , because gay people nowadays have the same rights and freedoms like the othe people. I think that we all need just think about it nad have the time to find the sollution about th eproblems with the surrogacy.I think that we all on the rigth way and we all need just try to find the positive places where you will get something positive for you all the tiem and where you will get the support.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:17 am

I think that we all have the possibility to creat family and i think that this si great because all the tiem you will have the possibility to have the people who will support you in the differnet life situations and whi will help you in the differnet questions in the life. I think that you need just try to keep all this faacts in the mind and we all the time will get some support from the side. I think that you need just pay attention on the variety of the great places where you will get the real help and i think that you need just think over it . because all the time you will get something benefitial for you there.
MARK

Postby MARK » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:20 am

As for me, this is great and very important to have the family and i think that we all the time need just think over it adn try to find the way to creat it. Because when you have th efamily you have everythign i tneh world and i think that you can get some positive emotions all the time and you will change all your life for the better with the help of it. Because you need just think about the differnet ways you will have the great chance to get the people who will close all the time and all your life. I think that this is very important for the all of us to pay attention on this fact and try to keep it in the mond all the time.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:42 am

I think that family is the main thing we all need just have in the life. Because you will get the support and understanding all the time. i THINK that we all the time need just pay attention on the possibility to see something intersting and benefitial for the all of us . Because all the time you need just thinking about the rigth place where you will get the support all the tiem and where you will see something interesting and benefitial for you. I think that this is very important issue and you all the time need just pay attention ont he best places for the surrogacy proces , you need just ask all your friends and search in the INternet.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:49 pm

I agree with you all that we all the itme need just try to find soem place where you will get some help. Because all the itme you need jsut try to get some support from the side. I want to say that this is very difficult for the all of us to have the possibility to get the child, but we all the time need jsut try. I think that you need jsut pay atetntion on the Panax Center , because this is great place where you will get the consultation nad where you will find some great support all the time and where you will get the help if you need it. I think that there you will get ht echild and you will be happy with the time there.
MARK

Postby MARK » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:26 am

I think that this is really great to have the family and i think that we all need just try to have it. BECAUSE this si one of the most important parts of the our lfie and we all need jsut pay attention on this fact. BECAUSE there are many differnet problems we all can meet on the our way , first of all you need just try to find some people who will support you and understadn in your want nad you need jsut provided with the all information you need for the child surrogacy or adoption. because this is very important and we all the time need just pay a lot of the attention on the all details you can meet on the way.
James2

Postby James2 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:40 am

I think that this is great to have the family and peopke aho all the time will support you in the differnet life situations. i think hat we all the time need just pay attention on the variety of the gerat places where youcan ask about the help .because all the time we need jsut try to see something interesting and positive for us. because i want to say that this si very difficult to stay the best father forthe one day and you need just train a lot to get the quality. BECAUSE of it i think that we all the time need just try to improve our knowledge in this sphere and try to find something positive all the time for the all of us.
James2

Postby James2 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:06 pm

I think that we all need just pay more attention on the our rights and i thin kthat you all the time will open something interesting and benefitial for ou. BECAUSE you know that we all are equal adn we al have the same rightd adn freedoms like the otehr people. i thnk that you need jsut try to live the own life and never pay attention o nthe otehr people who just think that you are doing something in the wrong way .because only you know what is better for you and just you can haev the own life full of the different positive events adn happy moments. I think that you need just live indepenently from the other people opinion.

Return to “Fathers’ section”