Important to know

James2

Re: Important to know

Postby James2 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:06 pm

I think that this si very important to find the propriat3e variant for you .because there are many differenet recommendations from the other people and i think that this is important to pay atetntion on them, but still you need jsut thinking by your own head. I think that we all will have the possibility to find the gerat place and just ask there for the help.Because there re many people who understand everything in the proces of the adopton and surrogacy and they are happy to share the bit of the information with you all. I think that you need just try to do in this way and be happy all the time.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:09 pm

We all are independent people and i think that we all have the possibility to change the ife for the better. First of all you need just understand all your priorities. I think that we all need jsut try to find something important for the all of us. Because i think that family is the most important thing we all can have in the life. Because there are many people who do not understand it actually and i think that this is one of the biggest problem for the all of us. because we all need just understand that you will get something great and positive there. I think that we all need just pay attention on this fact.
MARK

Postby MARK » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:29 am

I think that all our lie in the our hands and we all need jsut pay attention on this , because there are many peopel who do not understadn the importance of the family for the all of us and i think that this is great problem .Because all the time we all need just try to find the possibility to get the family and be happy. Because as for me, family is the most important to have in the life. Because just in this case you can say that you are living the worthy life. I think that we all need just pay attention on the possibility to find the way to get it and it is does not matter which one you need just be happy.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:37 am

Nowadays there are many differnet places for ht egay people where you will find the support. because parenting is very important issue for the all of us and we all need just try to find the solution of the problem. i think that this is very important to findthe right pale ad right people who will answer all your guestions. I think that we all have the right to be happyall the time and we all need just try to find the way to do it. I think tht we all need just use differnet ways to become the parents and we all will find something great and suitable for us, because when you try everythign you will find something you need.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:16 am

I think that there are many people who understadn that family is the main thing we can have in the life and i think that we all need just pay attention on the variety of the rights we all have nowadays o creat the family. I think that this is very important for the all of us to pay attention on this fact and we all need just think about it. Because sometimes this is very important to read the comments of theother people to find the best places where you can ask about the help. I think that we all on the right way and we all need just try to see such people and have a talk with the all. I think that this is very useful.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:20 am

As for me this is very important to have the possibility to find the place where you will find people who will working with you and will achieve the best result. I think that we all need just pay attention on this fact and try to keep everything in the mind. Because we all need just understadn that family creation is very difficutl thing nad thi sis very difficult to find th eways to surrogate or adopt the child if you have not the support from the side. I think that we all need just pay attentin on this fact and try to find th epropriate place where you will find the variety of th eanswers on the all your questions.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:25 pm

I think that there are many people and many different thoughts as for IT. i think that we all need just try to find the support from the side of th eother people. Because there are many differnet informations nowadys and i think that all the people who just can not understand the gay people can read it and do not follow us all the time. A homosexual couple is capable of offering a child everything a heterosexual couple is bar breast feeding, and a great many of the latter use bottles. I think thatwe all have the right to creat the family and we all need just try to use it all the itme, because we all are the same.
James2

Postby James2 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:28 pm

All have stated there is no empirical evidence to prove gay parents are any less fit than straight parents to adopt. I think that this is right statistic. There have been studies that have shown that children parented by lesbians are more likely to excel in school, and even more so in art and music. I think that this si right and we all need just keep this fact inthe mind. Because there are many diffenret people who just try to support all of us in this situation and i think that thsi is great, because thsi is very difficutl to finght by yourself adn i think that we all need just try to stay till the end on the our rights adn freedoms.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:30 pm

You can't decide whether someone can raise a child. The child would probably be better off with a gay couple rather than nothing. Perhaps a gay couple will raise an adopted child better than a heterosexual couple. It is not up to us to decide. I think that we all are the ruler of the our life and this is actually rEalluy personal decision for the all of us . i THINK that we all need just pay attentin on this fact and try to keep it in the mind. I think that we all need just pay attention on the freedoms we al have and just try to have the constitutional life. I think that this is one of the best ways to overcome the homophobia.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:34 pm

As for me adoption is very popular proces nowadays among the gay peope all over the world and i think thatwe all need just pay attention on the possibiity to have the chance to use it / Because actually nobody can predict us to have the child and i think that we all the timee need just keep it in the mind. Because actually thsi si gerat to have the people tyou can treat about and all the time harry up to home. I believe that maybe the children should be asked, obviously they can't have the deciding say. The government will have to be the ones to actually allow it, but it's only fair the child be asked. I think that this is the rightest decision.

Return to “Fathers’ section”