Important to know

Mall

Re: Important to know

Postby Mall » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:38 pm

I agree with you all and i think that you are right that we all need just looking for the suitable variant for you ,because you can not just listen the other people you need just pay attention on the own desire and on the own possibilities.because for the some people this is better to adopt the child, but the other think thatthisis better to surrogate him.i think that this is personal choice and we all need just try to keep this in the mind and try to find the best variant for you .because just you know what is beter and you can choose the best one variant.i think that you need just hinking over it.
MARK

Postby MARK » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:45 pm

As for me adoption is the better variant for me , because i adoped two children and actually i know everythign about it and can consult something for you.because with the help of adoption you can choose the child and you caan be sure that everythign is good.More over this is more quicker proces and with the help of it you will safe more time.i think that this sibetter one because you can see the result in the ine moment and you can be sure in thw gender of the future child.i think that this is very important because i wanted one girl nad one boy and now i have happy family.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:48 pm

I think that before the family creation you need be sure that you really want it.Because this is very important step for the future life and you can not change your mind during the proces.we all need just take all the responsibility and understadn that this si very important to have the possibiliy to have the great family.I thinkt hat to have family you need jsut work a lot on it and you need just try to improve your life till it will be suitable for you.I all the time work on the relations in my family and we all need just pay attention on the fact that this is forever and these people all the time will be with you.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:51 pm

I think that we all need just think about the future and family is the main thing we all will have.because when you have family you can have the better life.I think that we all need just pay attention on this fact and try to keep this information in the mind.Because nowadays there are many good places where you can ask for the help and where all the peopel will be happy to help you to adopt or surrogate the child.i think that now it is not th eproblem actualy and we all need just try to change the oife and make the choice for the future.because this is very important to do in this way and you need just think about it.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:54 pm

Actuall ythis is very difficult for me to imagine my life without my family.because these are people i am living for and i think that we all need just pay attention on the fact that you will get something gerat and interesitng from the ife when you will get the full familybecause this is new period in the life and we all need just pay attention on it and try to get something new and positive from it.because even the process of the adoption is very interesatign and you need jsut get everythign with the positive emotions. Because it happens just one time into the life and we all need just get all the benefits from it.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:57 pm

I think that this is very positive to be the father of the son and i want to share my history with you all , we Adopt our boy when we were 24 and 32 year ald and i think that since that time we are very happy with my husband.because this is very difficult to imagine our life without him. We all the time just spend together and i think that this is our best friend.And all the time we just share everything with the each other. We really love him and we are living fir the our boy.Because our life is better when he is in it.i think that in the future we will adopt one more child but still it will be in the future.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:00 pm

I AGREE that family is very important for the all of us and we all need just pay attention on it because when you have family you caan surely saythat you have everything in the world.i think that we all need just pay attention on the variety of the great places where you can stay and have some time.I like thsi condition and i think that there you wil all the itme happy.because our life is to short to vaste the time and we all need just try to get every moment of it.I think that for this we need just pay atetntion on the parenting in the our life and understadn all the importance of it for the all of us.
Mall

Postby Mall » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:05 pm

I think that adoption is better variant and we all need just pay more attention on this fact.Because thsi si better to organize it. i think that nowadays there are many differnet agensies where you can ask for the help and where all the people can help you to somlve all your problems and answer all the guestions you have.i think that nowadays this is not the problem actually and we all need just try to find the solution of it.because in the final result you will have the family and you will get the best child in the world.I think that this is easier proces than surrogacy and everybody can try it . This is my opinion.
MARK

Postby MARK » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:08 pm

Nowadays gay people get more rights and we all can feel better.because there are many good places where you can ask about the help and where all the people arientated to help you just solve all your problems connected with the parenting.i think that everythign you need is just have the partner and gerat desire to change all your life for the better.I think that this is the main , because you need just understand all the importance of this proces to be the parents and you will get all the benefits from it. i think that you need just pay attention on it and decided for you are you ready or not for it.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:14 pm

I think that this is very important to have the possibility to have the children. I think that we all need just pay attention on the variety of the great places where you will ask the advice as for the surrogacy and adoption. I think that we all need just pay attention on the great variety of the great places whereyou will stay .i think that there are many good places where you will get the possibility to find something gerat there. I think THAT we all need just pay attention on the possibility to have the chance to find something positive there. I thinkthat this si common for us to ask fror the help and we all need do it.

Return to “Fathers’ section”