Important to know

Lorry

Important to know

Postby Lorry » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:27 pm

Friends, i thik that parenting is very complicated thing for the all of us and we all need just try to see all the pluses of it. BECAUSE we all the itme need stay on the our rights till the end. I think that this is very important adn we all need just pay attention on the possibility to find the gerat and propriate variant for the all of us to get the child. because this is very important decision and we all need just try to find the possibiity to make it. I think that this is very important to have the family and people with whom you can share everything. What do you think about the different ways to get the child?
MORAN

Re: Important to know

Postby MORAN » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:45 pm

I think that this is very important to have the good family. I think that thisis very difficult for th egay peopel to get it but still it is possible . We all need just understadn that we all on the right way and if you really want to get something you need sut do it. Because nothing cvan happened without you .i think that surrogacy is better variant because you can be sure that your child will be the best. Because you just can control all the process from the beggining and till the end. i know that this is very important because i was in such situation .And know when i have family i am very happy.
Mall

Postby Mall » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:29 pm

I just agree with you all. And i think that we cal not life without the people who will be the great part of the our life. I think that nowadays everything is possible and i think that we al lneed jsut try to find the proper variant for you . BECAUSE there are many of them around adn we all need just think about it and try to find something for you. Because all the time you need jsut be ready for the difficulties which you will meet on the own way .i think that you need be staible and think about the positve emotions all the time. Because everything is in the own hands and try to build the future.
MARK

Postby MARK » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:43 pm

I think that we all was or just will be in such situation. Because this is very important tohave the possibitiy to creat the family and have everythign from the life. I think that both variants are great because we all need just find best for us. I think that you need just great the positive attitude to the all situation and just try to stay on the own position. because this is very important for the all of us to understand that family is the most important thing we all can have and this are people whom we all can treat and get a lot of the benefits from it. BEcause all this is very benefitial for the all of us.
Mall

Postby Mall » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:05 am

I think that we all the time need just pay attention o nthe possibility to have the family and i think that this si very important to pay attention o nthe possiiblity to see something . i know that there are many differnet good places where you can ask for th ehelp.I think that we all need just pay attention on the recommendations of the other people where you can ask the help. I think that you all the time need just try to find the best place where you can go and where you will get a lot of the recommendations nad where you will feel like on the own plate. I think that you will be happy.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:08 am

There are many people which can help you to solve the problem .i think that there are many differnet places where you will stay and i think thta there you will get the help.i think that we all worthy to get everythig the best from the lfie and i think that we all need just pay attention on the great variety of the good places where you will ask for th ehelp .I have the family and i think that this is great thing.because we all the time dependent from the other people and you will find the possiibltiy to have the own role there. I think that you will get the best result if you will be responsible for th all people in the family.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:13 am

All the time when i see different people and i think that we all need jsut pay attention on the fact that we all are differnet and we all need just get something. I think that we all the time need just pay attention on the possibioity to have the chance to get omething great from the life and i think that family is the gerat possibiity to see something great . BECAUSE we all need just pay atetntion on the possibility to have the great support and we all need just think about the different ways where you will get something useful for you. I think that there you will get the real help .
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:17 am

Family is the most important thing for the all of us andwe all need jsut pay attention on the ways of the realizations . Because there are many differnet places where you will ask for the help and i think that we al lneed sut pay attention on the possibiity to find something useful there. I know one good place where i found the help. I think that the Panax Center is the good place where you will ask for the help and i think that we all the time needjust pay atetntion on the worthy placces where you will get the real help and where you will get the possibiity to have the great recommendations all the time.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:21 am

I think that we all need just pay attention on the possibitiy for the gay people to find the great ways you can find something great there. I all the time just try to find sonething great there.I think that family is the good way for you to be happy. I think that all the time you need just try to find the gerat place where you will find the great support all the time. i know that many people nowadays just want to have the possibility to have the child and they do everything for it and you will get a lot of the great emotions there. I know that we all need just want to have something in the mind.
MARK

Postby MARK » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:24 am

I think that we all freedom and i think that we all the time need just pay attention on it . Because we all the time need just pay attention o nthe possibiltiy to have the great variety of the right we all have nowadays.because there are many countries all over the world who legalize the gay married and they allow all of us to have the family and i think that this is great and we all need just pay attention on this fact and try to keep it in the mind. because we all can have the family and this is absolutely common for the all of us nad we need just try to do something for it all the time and never stop.

Return to “Fathers’ section”