Important to know

Daren

Re: Important to know

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:38 pm

So if you are sitting around your neck today, if you feel that other people live on you, parasitize you on the full program, then this is an excellent opportunity to mobilize and become stronger, so as not to be a carrier of such parasites. But for this, of course, it is necessary to develop, both mentally and physically, though more often it is mental, because it is our mind that is our main weapon and the strongest side of a person. And without social parasites and without enemies, there can not be any development and speech, which nature can not allow, so that the parasites were, are and will be.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:03 am

And if your man is just like that, then you just have to accept his betrayal, or leave him. And there are men who betray their women more than her own fault. In this case, a woman should pay attention to herself and her actions, her behavior with a man, her attitude towards him. And then, fix all those of their shortcomings that push her man to betrayal. If, of course, a man is dear to her, and she wants him to be faithful to her. So carefully study the reasons for male infidelity described below and then compare them with what was or what is in your life.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:12 am

But I believe that the weakness of people who use only this way to achieve something and come to something without thinking about the consequences, does not deserve respect. I do not intend to condemn anyone, it's only my position in life, and I understand that everyone lives to the best of his abilities, one lies, another inculcates, the third one is not absolutely sincere, but, in any case, does not lie arrogantly, and whoever always and everywhere says the truth, let it be its own, but the truth.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:04 pm

However, this is not the rule, this is only part of the analysis that I conducted about the causes of such a disease, the reasons for the deviation of the human psyche from safe norms. Note, I'm not talking about normal and natural perception, because it is still distorted to a certain extent, I'm talking about a person's safe behavior about the form that helps him to adapt to society as much as possible and take the most privileged position in him. Autism gives rise to illusions, but illusions to illusions of differences, our reality is also partly illusory for each of us, one thinks of himself alone, while others think of him quite different, and from an objective point of view his own view of himself in and in most cases is illusory.
Lythind

Important to know

Postby Lythind » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:42 pm

DD has the basics, but it is not turning out to be a great love

If she is doing Ballet, Tap, Jazz plus some other bits is Contemporary that important or could she consider giving up?

Return to “Fathers’ section”