the most important achievement in my life

Samuel Hunt

Re: the most important achievement in my life

Postby Samuel Hunt » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:09 pm

As for me the most prominent and important achievements for me is also to be healthy and live my happy life, also to create my own family and have children. I have not achieved these goals yet but i hope that i will achieve it in the next 3 years because i already have a partner and we work on it. :)
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:28 pm

Tomislav, I am quite happy that you have created this wonderful and inspiration topic for all of us. Everyone should think about it a little bit.. My personal achievement is my children. Yeah you know that I am a happy father and I am growing up my small three kids. I think that it is my the biggest achievement in this life and to be a parent of small children is the one thingy, important thing that many people wants to achieve in their life. This is it. And so my dream came true and I did everything to be happy with my children)))))
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:59 pm

I like you! And i think that i will not be that person who will say that you are wrong. Family can be really the best achievement that person can ever get.
And yes - i have a little bit another achievement in my life. Or even not even a little bit lol For me the most important achievement in life so far is my job. And i think that if i have a good job and nice house - means that i am able to give all the best things in the world for my future family. So they will no think of money and that they can not allow themselves to buy shoes when they want them so bad.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:12 am

Glad to see you here today too. My mood is really boosted after our conversations. I am a happy father and I am glad to see a lot of you the same parents as me))) the way of becoming me as a parent, as a father I mean was a little bit difficult. Because exactly this process of surrogate motherhood was a little bit complicated. All these documents. But ultimately we achieved it. And Now I can say that my son is the most important in my life and I can not imagine my life and my days without him at all
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:17 am

sometimes people are living their lives without putting any goals and milestones. they just live it right trough - and then they do not regret about anything. Other people do have ambitions, do have some dreams they want to come true. sometimes they achieve that, sometimes no.
But even if they do - often they see that it was not worth of it. It is very sad. The most precious thing that we have in our life is time. and sometimes you do not know how to spend it properly, what should you put your time into. Such thoughts do make me sad sometimes.
Romario

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:29 am

Hi cute guys and many other visitors of this pretty communicative website. I told you the story how I became a happy father of two kids. I couldn't forget two days connected with them. It was exactly the day when I found out that our surrogate mother is pregnant and then day of the birth of my babies. Nothing can be better than understanding of your great role in this world after giving the birth for two new lives. I suppose that it is one of the greatest achievement in my life and both my partner's life. And we are surely proud of it.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:15 pm

Of course Tomislav, you are right hundredt percent!!! I have the same attitude that one of the most important part of my life is being a father. It is important to say that fatherhood is like a second and the most sacred profession 8-) i also have the same attitude that my child is my sense of life. The ray of sunlight in the gloomy day. I like when he smiles and I like see his eyes and touches. It is something inseparable of me and I also surely can not imagine my life without him. Without being father is not a sense of life.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:52 am

This theme is pretty actual to my mind but I don't have the main thing of our conversation. I don't have children unfortunately. but our surrogate mother is pregnant and in some months we will become the happiest people in the world. It will be the most important and successful achievement in our life. Be a father is our constant dream and we thought about it too many times. Our future son will bring happiness in our life, it will be more bright and fantastic to live with a baby. That's why I have such opinion
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:05 am

The child becomes capable of assessing the actions of others in terms of the morality of the family and class he has appropriated.
If a child under 4 years of age behaves correctly means to behave as you would like and rightly what I do, for a child of 5-6 years it means doing what adults say to avoid trouble, then a child of 6-8 years is reasoning like this: "Behave correctly, it is to lead this way with others, as they treat me, so as not to lose one's own."
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:14 am

Or, on the contrary, none of the spouses wants to take the initiative and take on any of the roles (and sometimes even does not know about its existence). The place remains "vacant", there are frictions and misunderstandings due to the fact that no one wants to fill the gap in the distribution of family roles. Or both spouses, based on the stereotypes that were adopted in the parents' family, consider it compulsory to take this role on themselves (or give it to their spouse), and they are sure that the spouse should consider the same as himself.

Return to “Fathers’ section”