the most important achievement in my life

Richard

Re: the most important achievement in my life

Postby Richard » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:24 pm

I can say that everyone in this life wants to achieve certain things. There are some peple who are happy to have a good and well-paid job. Other think that travelling around the world can make them feel alive. I think that our family, its happiness are really those things which can be called the achievement. If you have a strong family, children whom you love most of all you feel that your life is full. Moreover, you can have work, travel around the world, take rest, go in for sport together with your family. When a person is happy and has a support in his life is really complete. To my mind it is the greatest achievement one can have!
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:36 pm

My son, my son, my son, my son)))))))))))))) Yep, that is the greatest, the biggest, the most amazing and magnificent achievement in my life. it is my pride and love)))))) I adore my soon sooooooooooooo much and it is almost impossible to utter the evel of love which is inside of me, cause it is so deep)))))
Chase

Postby Chase » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:29 am

i do not even know, i also think that the biggest achievement in my life is our daughter. i think that every person in this world has to leave something after him, and in most cases the best achievement in their lives are their children. it is very good when you can boast that you have done it. but for many people having children is not n achievement at all. for me an achievement in my life is my business, i am proud of myself that my children would not be poor because i have gained a lot.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:37 pm

I think that eventually the greatest achievement of each separate person in this life is the feeling of the comfort and peace in his soul. All the things we do, all the things we long for and all the dreams that we want to come true, all those things serve only one purpose - to give us that feeling of the inner light. There are thousands ways that lead to that feeling, and each person has it's own way.. It is a great happiness to find it. But often people confuse the "road sign" with the goal itself.. People look at others.. The poor see that the rich man looks happy , and he thinks that the same amount of money will make him happy as well. We all do know that is a mistake.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:13 pm

Guys, this is a really interesting topic, but I beg you, do not start to teach each other how to live! We are all different people, raised under different conditions, believing in different things and ways of life. I was always irritated by the fact, that people were never able to take each other the way they are, when they speak about the goals in life, morals, religion.. this is one of such talks, as I see. I read trough all the posts here, and I found some truth for myself in each one of them, actually. And I do not see anything bad in accepting several points of view at once.
David

Postby David » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:32 am

I disagree with you. Family it is definitely important and sooner or later every normal person is thinking about the own family. But in my like it is not the first priority! The main aim of my life is self-fulfillment. I can reach this aim even if I wake up once and say: " I am engaged in my favourite thing, I am now that person, who I always dreamed to become". Everyone has their life purpose and the idea is to find it and to realize. Family it's like granted addition to my life. But it can't be the most important achievement! Certainly not! That's my opinion.
P.s. I don't want to abuse someone!
Easton

Postby Easton » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:11 pm

i think that for every person it differs very much. i know that for many gay couples having the child is a very big achievement in their lives. and i am not even surprised because i know how it is difficult to get the child when you are not like all other people. i think that i have not gained the most important achievement in my life. i want to have a wonderful career and i think that it would be the best achievement for me. now i am only working for it and i think that in several years i will boast about it.
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:26 pm

A funny question, you know... before getting a family, being too young, i thought that the most important achivement was a new car, which i bought myself, but now it is my family, my daughter... My ife is my achievement, cause everything i made - was made by me.. ;)
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:04 am

Well untill now i guess the most important is entering and almost finishing the university. You know I am quite a good student and like my speciaisation. it's law by the way. i hope to become a good lawyer in future and i will do everything possible to realize my dream!!!!
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:43 pm

Brendon_L wrote: entering and almost finishing the university.

That is reasonable for me. it is funny, cause i had the same point of view several years ago, when I was an undergraduate. The goals in life are different - it all depends on your age. i know that in 20 years I will not have strong desires for the same things that I want right now. I know that my goals will differ and my ways will be much different from the present ones. It is university entrance first, then graduation, the career, etc. Funny thing with the marriage and kids is that you can do both of those in the same time with the studies and career. Though even it is damn hard)

Return to “Fathers’ section”