the most important achievement in my life

Michal

Re: the most important achievement in my life

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:11 pm

Yeah,I can understand when a man is saying something like that about some real important stuff in his life and all that-but if you ask me,I can't really relate to that feeling of yours,cause i just don't feel like that about that kind of stuff andf all that,although I might be feeling that way about smoe other stuff and all that,but I won't even try to compare it all cause it might just look real offensive towards your feelings nand I can't say that I really do want soenthing like that to happen,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:41 am

Work is an activity that involves efforts. Most people do their best to be able to work. For example, studying, getting education. Is work the most important thing in life? Can we live without work?
In my opinion, work is the best way to earn money. People use money for buying clothes and food. We are able to pay for a house or a car with money. Moreover, work helps to achieve our main life goals and make our dreams come true. It is a good opportunity to become an active member of society. I suppose people improve their talents, abilities to think, solve problems fast while working.
However, there are many other treasures in life. I believe it is more necessary to spend enough time with family. Family is the most valuable thing. Relatives always support us, do not let us down. Besides, when a person works day and night, pay all his attention to work, he stops enjoying life. He does not notice beautiful nature, a kind smile on people's face...
I cannot agree with this statement. Of course, family is important. There is no doubt we should learn to enjoy life more, but we cannot live without work. People can make our society better while working because working means a progress.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:47 am

Well, man I got what you mean... Family can be really the best achievement that person can ever get. And yes - i have a little bit another achievement in my life. Or even not even a little bit lol For me the most important achievement in life so far is my job. And i think that if i have a good job and nice house - means that i am able to give all the best things in the world for my future family. So they will no think of money and that they can not allow themselves to buy shoes when they want them so bad.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:42 pm

Work is an activity that involves efforts. Most people do their best to be able to work. For example, studying, getting education. Is work the most important thing in life? Can we live without work?
In my opinion, work is the best way to earn money. People use money for buying clothes and food. We are able to pay for a house or a car with money. Moreover, work helps to achieve our main life goals and make our dreams come true. It is a good opportunity to become an active member of society. I suppose people improve their talents, abilities to think, solve problems fast while working.
jimi

Postby jimi » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:22 pm

I have already made the most important achievement in my life . I have made my biggest drean come true. Maybe for somebody it is not a big deal to travel around the world but for for me it was something. So my dream was to visit India. I have saved some money and have found a great company of travelers on the internet. We have spent twelve the most awersome days in my whole life there. This jorney has changed my life greatly. They say nobody comes from India like he was before. No doubts , it is so true. I wish everybody who has a slightest desire to visit this country to do it and they will never regret.
Franky

Postby Franky » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:14 pm

I don't think that I have made the greatest achievement of my life already. I don’t know for sure, but I think the great achievements of my life are just going to happen. Maybe it will be a child, or I will lead some charity organization. For this moment, it is hard for me to summarize my life achievements.
Endi

Postby Endi » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:45 pm

i definitely agree with you. i am not having children yet and that is why i can not tell you that i have the same achievement. but my partner and i decided to go through the surrogacy, i understand that my life is not full and i know that i have not achieved everything i want yet. when i have the child i would be the happiest person in the world and i would try to make him better and better every day. i think that it is really the greatest achievement in your life. that is it.
Adam

Postby Adam » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:14 pm

Good job, big house, fashionable clothes and money account, some people think that all these thing can make our life happy. I don't think so. The baby - that's the greatest thing we can have in our lives. Little creature that looks at you and smiles. Children are the most desirable and greatest thing for me. It is really the greatest achievement. His wins and falls, new experience and all the other things this can really make me happy. I don't have children now, but I and my partner think about having one. We are satisfied with our life now and we have everything but for a child. I think our life will be complete when our house will be filled with the laughter of a baby. So, having a baby it is really the greatest achievement one can have and one should be proud of!
Last edited by Adam on Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:49 am

We all may choose for ourselves what is the greatest achievements in our lives. Me, personally,I think that the only real achievement that any person can have - is the peace in his heart and soul. And that feeling may come trough lot of things, which defines what kind of a person you are. Consider this - there are many people around who have kids - but who are still miserable. People who had their ambitions to become someone, to do something - but who never made their dreams come true. And more then that - there are some people who are having kids only to sublimate their own worthlessness in this life... So I think the best achievement is to find peace in your mind.
Martin_T

Postby Martin_T » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:12 am

The greatest achievement for me when my nearest and dearest are happy! I understand that money, house, job, rest are also very important. But a person can live without all these things when in his family everything is OK. That is why for me it is really important to maintain peace and happiness in my family. That is probably the greatest achievement for me!

Return to “Fathers’ section”