the most important achievement in my life

Tomislav

the most important achievement in my life

Postby Tomislav » Sun May 15, 2016 8:54 am

Many people think of this question when they are old and ready to die. But that is boring i think. Lets talk about it now. So later if we are not satisfied with our achivements - we can change them. So my biggest achivement so far are to healthy and happy ( at least i hope so will my heart and soul) boys. The are also my sense of life. The ray of sunlight in the gloomy day. Maybe i am too sweet or someting like that but that is truth believe it or not. And i hope that i will find people who will not agree with me. That would be interesting to see another point of view.
Jared

Re: the most important achievement in my life

Postby Jared » Sun May 15, 2016 9:45 am

You are funny. I like you! And i think that i will not be that person who will say that you are wrong. Family can be really the best achievement that person can ever get. And yes - i have a little bit another achievement in my life. Or even not even a little bit lol For me the most important achievement in life so far is my job. And i think that if i have a good job and nice house - means that i am able to give all the best things in the world for my future family. So they will no think of money and that they can not allow themselves to buy shoes when they want them so bad.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sun May 15, 2016 3:55 pm

Agree with Tomislav hundred percent. In a world of turmoil and uncertainty, it is more important than ever to make our families the center of our lives and the top of our priorities. Families lie at the center of our Heavenly Father’s plan. In our families we love, serve, teach, and learn from each other. We share our joys and our sorrows. Family ties may bring us difficult challenges, but they also give us strength and some of our greatest happiness. That is why family is like a brilliant maybe...I do not how to express it even....It is the best thing we have!
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Tue May 17, 2016 9:22 pm

i think that the most important achievement in my life is my children.
i have two daughters. all my life i thougth that children are the most important in our life.
and i tryed to do my best to rase a dood children and i think that did it. they are the most important people in my life. i love them very much.
unfortunately now i do not have a husband and i rased my children by myself. you know it is very hard.
Tom

Postby Tom » Wed May 18, 2016 2:32 pm

ahahah you are soooo cute and nice. My the best achievement in life is my family. I love them most of all. I live with my husband foe 10 years and we are happy together. We have very friendly family and all the time support each other. We have two children my son is 3 years old and my dauther is 2 years old. I love them so much)
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Fri May 20, 2016 4:01 pm

Yeah,I can agree with you in this one,dude-it is one of the biggest achievements possible in the life of a human being-to become a parent to a child. 8-) Your world just goes upside down when you're becoming one-and there's no other way for it to become that way,that can be more beautiful than this one. ;) 8-) I wasn't always that family oriented in my life,but now I do realise that this is the most important role for all of us in this life,no matter what you might think of it-it's just not anybody can play it,if you ask me. ;) 8-)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Thu May 26, 2016 9:33 am

I always remember about my achievements. They were given to me with difficulty, sometimes with great difficulty, but I am so determined person that always gets her way. The biggest success in my life, I think my personal happiness - happiness in marriage. It was given to me with great difficulty, only after I began to understand the secrets of happy relationships. The last 3 years my husband and I are perfectly happy. And before that, as much as 8 years our family hung on the verge of divorce, and saved him in the difficult times only love.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 12:08 pm

The most important achievement in my life is without any doubts my family-and I don't mean that it's only my achievement and that's that,we all did worked hard in order to make our family what it is to day,me,my partner Jason and our little wonder,our daughter Caroline,you know what I'm saying? ;) 8-) And we are continuing to do that everyday of our lives and all that-and I love that work you dig? ;) 8-) What can I say-this is really the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life,and I'm real happy. 8-) ;)
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 6:40 pm

the most important achievement for me is my family.
i have a big family. i have wonderful husbend and three children. two boys and a girl.
we are very happy together really. now i understand this.
some time ago we had some problems in famyly but i did all what in my forse to make all things better.
so now we are the heppiest people in the world.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:46 am

I got what you mean... Family can be really the best achievement that person can ever get. And yes - i have a little bit another achievement in my life. Or even not even a little bit lol For me the most important achievement in life so far is my job. And i think that if i have a good job and nice house - means that i am able to give all the best things in the world for my future family. So they will no think of money and that they can not allow themselves to buy shoes when they want them so bad. ;)

Return to “Fathers’ section”