I need you

blue

Re: I need you

Postby blue » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:27 am

In the article "Connecting links are broken", published in the collection "Significant breakthroughs. Reasoning about men, mothers and motherhood" (2015), AJ Levik writes that "the physiological process of breastfeeding is related to the moral design of a good mother (and a good father)," which is now being challenged by transgender people. At the same time, Lovik notes that the current attitude to breastfeeding, both to moral and practical choices, is associated with our time, since at the beginning of the twentieth century it was considered normal to hire a nurse for their children.
blue

Postby blue » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:29 am

Activists argue that to combat the prejudices of the language should be more inclusive. Pregnancy, for example, should not be called "women's business", but "the matter of the uterus carrier," writes blogger-transgender Emmet Stoffer. Terms associated with the female body, such as "ovaries", "vagina" and even "woman", are an example of gender privileges ("CIS" in this case means a person whose self-determination coincides with the innate gender). In the recording on the website EverydayFeminism Moon Marbrooke, coordinator of the 2014 conference of the network "International women of color-transgender", opposed "permanent nuisance reminder" that "real women" is menstruation. Open discussion cycles, in her opinion, serves to uyazvleniya those who did not bleed.
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:28 am

i thinlk that everythng tht you need just do in this case is to find these peopele and ask the about the help. i think that with the help of it you will be happy with the information that they will doing everything against you and you need just sign some papers and this is all.
i think that you need just be really attentive and try to find good company for the work. i think that there are many different coments in the Internet and you need just read them all to find the best place wherey ou will get some real help for you.

Return to “Fathers’ section”