I was bitten by a bee(

Romario

Re: I was bitten by a bee(

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:25 pm

So let's try to discuss this pretty interesting theme but in the same moment a little bit bit sad...it is true that there are some features bites, namely bees. The sting of the bees, in contrast to the stings of wasps, bees and hornets have nicks and remains in the skin along with the venom sac. And it is still some time, convulsively contracting, injects its contents under the skin. By the way you can find many treatments in the internet. I am sure there are pretty many of them
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:49 am

I am sure many men measure their love for women with passion and desire. Initially, they are looking for her attention, sympathy, society and, possibly, closeness. But the danger lies in the fact that, having satisfied his initial passion, a man may lose interest in a woman. It is at this stage that he begins to doubt his love and look for other partners who can awaken his desires.It is even more difficult for women to understand that men's needs change with time. Seeking at first passion, in the future a man can get tired of this storm of emotions. Men who wanted stability in relationships and received it, start complaining about boredom. In addition, sometimes men, feeling love and a desire to become even closer, are afraid of responsibility, which implies long-term relationships.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 5:18 pm

Put this photo in a prominent place and talk to it every morning. "My kind, affectionate, beloved girl. What should I prepare for you today? What a dress to buy you today, "and the like.
This easy exercise will be the beginning of a path to a new life in which the sun will only joyfully shine and, irrespective of the weather change.
For any negative event, it takes time to recover from what has happened.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:52 pm

On the family as a part of the social structure, although there is some part, this is the basis of our society, there are quite a lot of opinions.
For someone it's sacred, and someone considers it an unnecessary form of human existence. For example, Osho called the family - one of the forms of prostitution, or rather he called it marriage, but in fact the family itself, because one leads to another.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:16 am

There is nothing to share with you, the whole system in which we live is directed to the benefit of each of us, and despite my conception that everything good in this life can not live and from which I can not yet refuse, obviously , that such an option exists.
Perhaps this option can be achieved by us, if each of us without exception, will begin to listen to life, will begin to listen to its lessons and follow its recommendations.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:43 pm

All of us from time to time overcome emotions, both positive and negative. And regardless of what kind of emotions a person experiences, they can interfere and, as a rule, prevent him from making the right decisions. It's no secret that manipulation of people is carried out mainly through the emotional sphere, because emotions cloud the mind of a person and do not allow him to think about his decisions. Therefore, acting on emotions - people often make mistakes. And if we talk about extremely negative emotions, then they seriously undermine our physical and mental health.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:02 pm

Some of my childhood friends have gone into the world of crime, in which deception, of course, is also there, but unlike a legitimate world, the deception is much more severe. Many people do not live to their old age, just because they do not want to interact with other people on equal terms, so as not to be rats to honor their obligations honestly. A person can live happily and in abundance, and while not deceiving other people, I declare this with all responsibility. I will not say that I myself am completely frank, there is no need for this, because there are no prerequisites for who and what truth is needed, people do not know this and I see it. But to use dirty and primitive ways of manipulation, for me completely unacceptable.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:27 am

The weak character of the man, because of which he goes around everyone, may cause another woman to seduce him and he will decide on treason.
And if his woman, his wife, constantly pushes them, having full authority over him, then he will change it without any regret. Such weak men, of course, cause disgust, but often women themselves make their men like that, driving them under the heel. Those women who want to rule over their men go against the laws of nature. They kill a man in their men.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:05 am

It has its own reasons, and in this article we will consider them. And then we'll figure out how to cope with the fear of loneliness. To do this, it is not necessary to surround yourself with a large number of people and constantly communicate with them on all sorts of topics. In many cases, one can feel very comfortable and comfortable. So friends, if the problem of loneliness is relevant for you, and you want to learn about how to cope with it, or rather, how to cope with the fear that it causes, then this article is for you.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:40 pm

Therefore, the instinct of self-preservation, often manifests itself as a meaningless fear, and the most dangerous fear in this case is the fear of acting. Not in all cases, the instinct of self-preservation helps us to survive, and this occurs precisely from the unconscious manifestation of this instinct, when for example a senseless panic can not do good and harm, when it is sometimes better to take a fight than to run, when doubts caused by fear become the cause of missed opportunities and the like.

Return to “Health & sex”