I was bitten by a bee(

Moppy

Re: I was bitten by a bee(

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:52 am

Many insects including honey bees can sting thick-skinned animals like mammals only once, as their stingers are barbed. When a worker honey bee tries to fly away after stinging, the stinger along with the venom sac and a part of its digestive tract tear off, and so, the insect dies soon after stinging. When a worker honey bee stings humans, its stinger and the venom sac remain embedded in the skin. Bumble bees on the other hand, possess smooth stingers that can be pulled out easily after injecting venom into the victim's skin. Bee stings usually cause mild to moderate localized reactions, though some people can experience a severe systemic reaction to bee stings.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:35 pm

Hi guys) :D :D Summer is a season when there are many different creatures around. :cry: :cry: :cry: Most insect stings for someone who is not allergic need no more than first aid given at home. Then you can avoid further stings by wearing protective clothing, using insect repellent, and staying out of infested areas.... Remove any stingers immediately. Some experts recommend scraping out the stinger with a credit card. Applying ice to the site may provide some mild relief. Apply ice for 20 minutes once every hour as needed. Wrap the ice in a towel or keep a cloth between the ice and skin to keep from freezing the skin.
David

Postby David » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:29 pm

Try tea tree oil, it can really help. But you better visit a doctor to make sure that there isn't any danger for your health. I was once bitten by a bee and the oil helped me but everything is individually. Tell me in details how big is the bite? I will compare with my bite and maybe will help you. Yesterday I was bitten by a mosquito, and my leg swelled up. Tea tree oil did not help I do not know what to do? I have read in Internet that mosquitoes are the carriers of many diseases that are transmitted to people :shock: :shock: :shock: I am afraid! Friends tell me maybe somebody faced such kind of problem?
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:50 am

Unfortunately it can happen with the all of us .because we can be not so carefull and take such bitt. I think that there are many different ways how you can normalize it. Because nowadays peopel know that it can be very dangerous just sitting on the one place and waiting for the some changes. I think that we all know that it will have the circumstances . That is why i want recommend you something that you need do sirst of all. Remove any stingers immediately. Some experts recommend scraping out the stinger with a credit card. And i think that this si better after that to go to the doctor and ask for the help.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed May 03, 2017 8:26 am

In this case you need understand all the serioys of it, Because you can have the serious health problems because of it. That is why i think that the best adwise inthis case is just go to the doctor adn ask him for the help Because it is more serious it can look like. Because there are many people who died because of it every year and you need think aver it and treat your health. Most people will have only a localized reaction to a bee sting. In the normal reaction to a bee sting, the skin is reddened and painful. You can also experianced a huge pain nad feel yourself in the bad way .That is why i recommend to go to the doctor.
James2

Postby James2 » Wed May 10, 2017 6:41 am

I think that in this case you need immediately go to the doctor adn ask him for the help , because we all do not know the reaction of the our body on the different things lik this. That is why i think that thi sis better to think about it and ask somebody for the help.But in the case you know your rection you can do something by yourself. Because we all know that first of all you need be sure that you are feeling good and take some medicaments. Because still there are many different creatures adn you can not know about all of them .As for me , this is better to go to the hospital immediately.
MARK

Postby MARK » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:27 am

I think that this is very wide spread problem during the summer time and we al lneed pay attention on the different way of the treatmend after it .because we all need understand the importance of it for the all of us. i think that we all understadn that this is very dangerous for the all of us and we all need just stay keeping calma dn try to do something by yourself adn you will see the positive result. Remove any tight-fitting jewelry from the area of the sting. As it swells, rings or bracelets might be difficult to remove. I think that if you can not do it by yourself you need ask the people and doctor for the help.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:35 am

Hey people!!!! What about your mood today???))) how are you feeling guys?? I must say that you can be under the risk if you have an allergy to bees.. But I hope you don't have it. Of course it sounds ridiculous.. But we all should be careful with it. I know that large benefits can be from medications and ointments with antihistamine effect. A lot of believe that allergy sufferers simply enter epinephrine, and the reaction stops. But there are times when this is not enough and needed medical knowledge. Also I know that some compress with onion is also helpful..
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:42 am

Dear friends. I think that this si awful and you need just go to the hospital and have the consultation ther. BECAUSE there are many peoople whi suffer different allergies and i think that this is awful for the all of them to have such problems.i think that you need just pay attention on this fact and think seriously about it . because all the time when you will have such problems you wneed just go to the clinic and consult with the doctor as for it. I think that just with the help of it you can prevent all the difficultieds you can have and yuo will stay healthy all the itme. I think that i give you useful recommendations.
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:53 pm

I don't think that it can be very dangerous. I heard that there is such kind of medicine where you are beaten by a bee. Don't be so affraid. If you're affraid you can apply for a doctor and he can prescribe you some medicine, I think it can b some kind ofointment. Go to a doctor.

Return to “Health & sex”