I was bitten by a bee(

Stephen

Re: I was bitten by a bee(

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 11:57 am

Yeah,dude,it's real f*cking dangerous-you can f*cking die the moment you'll read my post,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :D :D :D :lol: And it ain't no f*cking jopke-I'm serious so run for your life,hide somewhere,maybe you'll manage to live it all through somehow. :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen: Why are you so f*cking stupid? :P :twisted: I mean,can't you understand that if it would be able to affect you in some way-you would be dead the same day afet only a couple of hours of that venom in you and all that?! 8-) :lol: When you have to whipe your ass,you're whining too? :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 5:59 pm

I think that in most cases the bite effects manifested as edema, which is stored for no longer than 20 hours; redness and itching; pain and burning sensation; fever. An insect bite can be dangerous to humans, which rarely bite. Danger accompanied by cases in which insect stings in the neck, throat and mouth. Since the soft tissue swelling occurs rapidly and can cause difficulty in breathing. The bees respond aggressively to the sharp smell of perfume, sweat, alcohol, and often bite in the arm. Always required to provide first aid to the victim. It is believed that bee venom benefits. It is used in medicine.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:41 am

The level of your reaction will determine whether further treatment or professional medical assistance is required. A mild reaction will be localized to the area where you were stung. You may develop a red, raised welt that is approximately ½ inch in diameter. However, some people will experience a red raised area up to two inches in diameter. The area may be itchy. The center is often white where the stinger punctured the skin. A moderate reaction includes the localized response you’ll see in a mild reaction, with the addition of swelling of the affected area that extends beyond two inches in the day or two following the sting. Moderate reactions usually peak at 48 hours and last five to ten days.A severe reaction to a sting those symptoms in the mild and moderate levels of reaction with chronic hives (urticaria), diarrhea, coughing or difficulty breathing, swelling of the tongue and throat, weak and rapid pulse, reduced blood pressure, loss of consciousness and, potentially, death if not treated quickly.
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:23 pm

What the f*ck ,dude,are you alive and stuff?! :o :shock: :cry: :| :mrgreen: :lol: :twisted: Did she f*ck you or just bite your ass? :lol: :lol: :lol: Maaan,I thought I've seen some crazy ass bitches in my life-but as I can see in this one,I just haven't seen yet the biggest one in the whoile world and that would be motherf*cking you,you know what I'm saying? :D :lol: :P :twisted: :mrgreen: Yeah,it's like I don't even know what else should I say about this all really-I'm just feeli8ng pity that you stayed alive,cause it would've been one stupid bitch less on this planet. :twisted: :lol: :mrgreen: :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:21 pm

Hi everybody here) The best method of removal is to scrape it out. DO NOT pinch the stinger as you could be squeezing more venom out of the venom sac located at the end of the stinger. But, even slight delays in removal caused by concerns over performing it correctly are likely to increase the dose of venom received. :? You may run in under cold water for relief instead, if no baking soda is present...The coldness constricts blood vessels and numbs the pain and itching. And ice is practically free. The tingling action will make you feel like you're scratching the itch, which is relieving.
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:22 pm

If the bee that stung you was a honeybee, (if it is a wasp then you can't) remove the stinger as soon as possible. The best method of removal is to scrape it out. DO NOT pinch the stinger as you could be squeezing more venom out of the venom sac located at the end of the stinger. But, even slight delays in removal caused by concerns over performing it correctly (or getting out a knife blade or credit card) are likely to increase the dose of venom received. then Look for symptoms of an allergic reaction:
Difficulty breathing
Hives that appear as a red, itchy rash and spread to areas beyond the sting
Swelling of the face, throat or mouth tissue
Wheezing or difficulty swallowing
Restlessness and anxiety
Rapid pulse
Dizziness or a sharp drop in blood pressure
Tomislav

Postby Tomislav » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:46 pm

Well i know few rules when it comes to the bee bites. Remove the Stinger.Scrape the area with the edge of a credit card or straight edge object to remove it.Don't pinch the stinger or use tweezers -- that can inject more venom. Control Swelling.Ice the area.If you were stung on your arm or leg, elevate it.Remove any tight-fitting jewelry from the area of the sting. As it swells, rings or bracelets might be difficult to remove.Treat Symptoms.For pain, take an over-the-counter painkiller like acetaminophen or ibuprofen. Do not give aspirin to anyone under age 19.For itchiness, take an antihistamine. You can also apply a mixture of baking soda and water or calamine lotion. Follow-Up.It might take 2-5 days for the area to heal. Keep it clean to prevent infection.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:45 am

Several days ago my son was bitted by bee. There was awful. We went to the hospital and doctor give us several recomendations. The symptoms should disappear almost immediately, and stop bothering you for about 5 hours before you need to reapply. The coldness constricts blood vessels and numbs the pain and itching. And ice is practically free. You also may apply toothpaste on the bee sting. The tingling action will make you feel like you're scratching the itch, which is relieving. You also may apply an antihistamine cream to the bee sting. Most creams are odorless and dry invisibly, which can be beneficial depending on your situation.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:28 am

Take ibuprofen or acetaminophen for pain relief if no symptoms of allergic reactions are present. Apply dampened baking soda to be sting area, and relief is sure to come. You may run in under cold water for relief instead, if no baking soda is present.Apply one of the following remedies (ordered from most effective to least effective). Apply ice wrapped in fabric to the bee sting for 20 minutes.The symptoms should disappear almost immediately, and stop bothering you for about 5 hours before you need to reapply. The coldness constricts blood vessels (which slows the flow of venom-tainted blood) and numbs the pain and itching. And ice is practically free!
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:31 pm

The area may be itchy. The center is often white where the stinger punctured the skin. A moderate reaction includes the localized response you’ll see in a mild reaction, with the addition of swelling of the affected area that extends beyond two inches in the day or two following the sting. Moderate reactions usually peak at 48 hours and last five to ten days.A severe reaction to a sting those symptoms in the mild and moderate levels of reaction with chronic hives (urticaria), diarrhea, coughing or difficulty breathing, swelling of the tongue and throat, weak and rapid pulse, reduced blood pressure, loss of consciousness and, potentially, death if not treated quickly.

Return to “Health & sex”