I was bitten by a bee(

User avatar
Leon
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:26 am

Re: I was bitten by a bee(

Postby Leon » Fri May 13, 2016 2:15 pm

Acute pain, swelling, itching and redness at the site of the bite - it's not the worst thing, though, too, must make a great effort to have all these symptoms passed quickly. A much greater danger may cause allergic reactions, which can occur almost immediately or in a few minutes. The most severe allergic reaction can be angioedema or anaphylaxis. According to statistics, about 2% of the world population may be allergic to bee or wasp sting. Individual intolerance of their venom can cause severe allergic complications: angioedema or anaphylactic shock. Of course, such complications are rare, but can sometimes lead to death, if time does not provide medical care.
User avatar
Benjamin
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:26 am

Re: I was bitten by a bee(

Postby Benjamin » Fri May 13, 2016 2:16 pm

If there was a sting in the hand, all the rings with hands should be removed quickly, or swelling of the beginner can disrupt blood flow to the fingers. Wash the bite with soap and water, where the wound was not. Then you need to gently remove the stinger from the skin. So simple bee sting can not be deleted because it has indent, which prevents its free disposal. With the wasp sting is much easier. Remember that the bees die after being bitten? This is due to the fact that they are deprived of an important body in the skin puncture. Therefore, it is necessary to get the stinger with tweezers very carefully, some experts even recommend it to scrape some hard object.
User avatar
Bernard
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:27 am

Re: I was bitten by a bee(

Postby Bernard » Fri May 13, 2016 2:18 pm

Put any cold thing on the bite, that is at hand to slow the absorption of the poison into the bloodstream. You can make a lotion from the fleece soaked in cold water with ammonia (a ratio of 1: 5), or diluted alcohol (ratio 1: 3). Take something from antihistamines:. Suprastin, diazolin, tavegil, etc. The klarotadin relieve the pain from the bite? Take the case of acute pain painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs: aspirin, analgin or its analogs, ibuprofen. Drink warm tea and go to bed, if you are bitten by a bee for the first time, you do not know how your body will react. I think it might help for the start.
User avatar
Marvin
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:27 am

Re: I was bitten by a bee(

Postby Marvin » Fri May 13, 2016 2:20 pm

Calm down, do not panic. Try to squeeze the sting sac with poison. Attach any cold to slow the absorption of the poison in the blood. Go into any pharmacy located bliz buy alcohol wipes (sold disposable alcohol wipes for injection) and something from antihistamines. Sit down (if possible) and watch your health. If you notice a change in your condition, ask them to seek medical help. Some people are not immediately allergic to an insect bite, after about 30 minutes. But in children allergic reaction can occur much earlier. Therefore we must pay very careful attention to changes in your body during this time.
User avatar
Owen
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:28 am

Re: I was bitten by a bee(

Postby Owen » Fri May 13, 2016 2:21 pm

An allergic reaction is manifested in the appearance of a rash all over the body or parts, it reminds sting. It looks like a towering above the skin surface clearly limited blisters pale pink or red color that can disappear when pressed. The number of elements can range from a rash, and may have several drain character throughout the body surface, and ranging from a few millimeters to several centimeters. Urticaria is always accompanied by severe itching. Most often it occurs when repeated contact with the allergen, but quite often, and at the first contact. Edema biologically active substances (histamine) in large quantities into the bloodstream, causing a spasm of capillaries, inhibit the liquid outlet portion of the plasma into the intercellular space vessels.
User avatar
Shannon
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 6:00 pm

Re: I was bitten by a bee(

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 7:32 pm

You know dude bee can cause a serious problem. You should know how to treat yourself in such situations. And answering your question... Assess your body's reaction to the sting. If you have had multiple stings in the past or this instance has multiple stings, you may experience an allergic reaction to the protein in the venom of the wasp or bee. The level of your reaction will determine whether further treatment or professional medical assistance is required. A mild reaction will be localized to the area where you were stung. You may develop a red, raised welt that is approximately ½ inch in diameter. However, some people will experience a red raised area up to two inches in diameter. The area may be itchy. The center is often white where the stinger punctured the skin. A moderate reaction includes the localized response you’ll see in a mild reaction, with the addition of swelling of the affected area that extends beyond two inches in the day or two following the sting. Moderate reactions usually peak at 48 hours and last five to ten days.A severe reaction to a sting those symptoms in the mild and moderate levels of reaction with chronic hives (urticaria), diarrhea, coughing or difficulty breathing, swelling of the tongue and throat, weak and rapid pulse, reduced blood pressure, loss of consciousness and, potentially, death if not treated quickly. If you experience any of these symptoms, you should call your local emergency number. If you are aware of your allergy and have an epinephrine autoinjector (EpiPen, Auvi-Q or other), you should use it or have someone nearby use it on you. Press the autoinjector against your thigh and hold it there for a few seconds. Await emergency assistance.
User avatar
Tom1
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 3:09 pm

Re: I was bitten by a bee(

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:40 pm

I've also heard something about what is contained in the venom of the bee. Histamine protein - histamine release from mast cells is the primary agent of allergic reactions. Histamine - causes pain, swelling, redness, dilates blood vessels. Hyaluronidase - spreads the poison from the bite point in the surrounding tissue. Phospholipase A - enhances inflammation and damage blood cells. Minmin - highly active peptide. In other is evident from the reaction of a person determines what first aid is provided. Dependent on the amount of poison entering the body, the reactions are divided into groups.
User avatar
JayCee
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 3:14 pm

Re: I was bitten by a bee(

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 10:26 pm

Wow,dude,that's some really hard sh*t you hasd to go through in your life-I don't know just how the f*ck you've managed to survive it all. :P :lol: :twisted: :D I mean,how stupid a schmuck has to really be to come here and talk about how he got bitten by a bee or a f*cking wasp-is you mentally retarded or something?You want us all to feel pity for you,you little stupid whining bitch? :lol: Was it the end of the world for you,you dumb f*ck? :twisted: How did you manage to live up to this day,being such an ugly idiot,you piece of sh*t?F*ck off! :twisted:
Bill
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 5:51 pm

Re: I was bitten by a bee(

Postby Bill » Mon May 23, 2016 6:52 pm

The next step is to apply a piece of gauze soaked in liquid ammonia, potassium permanganate and hydrogen peroxide. A good way of reducing the swelling – a cool compress. It will dull the pain a bit and will ease the condition.To reduce Allergy will diphenhydramine help. Two tablets of the drug will relieve pain and will reduce the burden on the circulatory system. It is effective in critical situations: takes the shock and starts the heart when it stops.To bite a good idea to put something cold on it, then the next day the swelling will be less. but if bitten eyelid swelling still can not avoid.
User avatar
Teddy
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 5:02 pm

Re: I was bitten by a bee(

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:18 pm

Bee, unlike the wasp, the insect is not aggressive. And if you follow some certain rules, it is possible to avoid trouble. Bee stings are not usually particularly at risk. Unpleasant sensations as pain, itching and redness are rapidly. The danger it can turn only if you are allergic to insect venom in this group. Besides the bees, it includes wasps, bees, hornets. In the rear of these insects have a sting, through which they inject venom into the skin.

Return to “Health & sex”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest