I was bitten by a bee(

Ignatio

Re: I was bitten by a bee(

Postby Ignatio » Fri May 13, 2016 2:03 pm

In most cases the bite effects manifested as edema, which is stored for no longer than 20 hours; redness and itching; pain and burning sensation; fever. An insect bite can be dangerous to humans, which rarely bite. Danger accompanied by cases in which insect stings in the neck, throat and mouth. Since the soft tissue swelling occurs rapidly and can cause difficulty in breathing. The bees respond aggressively to the sharp smell of perfume, sweat, alcohol, and often bite in the arm. Always required to provide first aid to the victim. It is believed that bee venom benefits. It is used in medicine.
Jorginio

Postby Jorginio » Fri May 13, 2016 2:04 pm

After a bee sting should be carefully remove the stinger (without touching the bag of poison), remaining in the skin. It is best to use tweezers. Pre-need to handle the tool with alcohol or disinfectant sredstvom. Neutralize venom using a soap solution. Why soap solution? Bee venom has an acidic pH environment, so it can be neutralized with an alkaline solution, in this case the soap. Process the arm, leg or another bite of hydrogen peroxide, ammonia solution (it can also remove edema) or potassium permanganate, an alcohol tincture of calendula. I am confident that this method will always help you to feel better after a bee sting.
Alfredo

Postby Alfredo » Fri May 13, 2016 2:06 pm

To relieve pain use a cold compress (ice wrapped in a towel for example). Large benefits can be from medications and ointments with antihistamine effect. A lot of believe that allergy sufferers simply enter epinephrine, and the reaction stops. But there are times when this is not enough and needed medical knowledge. Do not rely only on the case of "as usual" and if are allergic to bee sting - call an ambulance. The first thing will do the doctors - the implementation of the circular infiltration blockade Novocain use of forced diuresis with the alkalinity of the blood. So, it can be very unpleasant process.
Armatios

Postby Armatios » Fri May 13, 2016 2:07 pm

Aspirin and activated carbon - an excellent absorber of various poisons. In conjunction with aspirin can treat pain and itching. Dissolve a tablet in a glass of water and apply this solution moistened cotton wool to the right place. Parsley - this plant produces a good anti-inflammatory effect and carries favor. Brewed in boiling water or crushed parsley leaves attach to the stung hand, leg, etc. The plant treats redness, swelling and pain. To parsley can be added plantain leaves that accelerate wound healing. Olive oil - can relieve redness and irritation. Unsaturated fatty acids in the oil have a regenerating and nourishing the skin effect.
Fritiny

Postby Fritiny » Fri May 13, 2016 2:09 pm

I also know a little bit about that may help you in this situation. Onions - juice contains substances that bind the components of bee venom. It helps relieve pain, redness and swelling reduces. Aloe Vera - has many medicinal properties. The diluted plant juice is used as a compress. Aloe heals itching, hives, swelling. Never use the ground when they bite, as advised by traditional medicine! It does not help to relieve pain and can lead to infection. I also think that my advice may be effective for you. But in any case, we have a lot of options to make it easier after a bee sting.
Scantiny

Postby Scantiny » Fri May 13, 2016 2:10 pm

I heard a very interesting opinion on this subject. Bites from bees is the best cure for stupidity. Bites from bees are usually the result of wrong actions stung, because the bees never attack without a good reason: they protect the bee colony and supplies power necessary for family survival. If you were bitten by (or rather, stung) bee, do not rush to be upset: sacrificing his life, the bee told you about your stupidity and your life prolonged. Urgent include brains and without making sudden movements, make sure that you do not have bitten a lot of bees, for they can easily send you to a meeting with the ancient ancestors.
Donny

Postby Donny » Fri May 13, 2016 2:11 pm

Allergies to such damage occurs in three percent of cases. But absolutely always manifested local inflammatory reaction to stings of wasps (first aid for them is the same as the bite of bees or hornets). It develops after ingestion of the poison. It is he who is responsible for severe acute pain and swelling. Recent only intensified during the day. The place to which were produced stings of wasps (first aid should begin with the removal of the sting, if a bee sting), red. Can increase the body temperature. But more often it only rises locally. But allergy, even the strongest, the pain never followed - this is the sign by which one can distinguish standard and exaggerated response.
Kennet

Postby Kennet » Fri May 13, 2016 2:11 pm

The bite is desirable to spread the cooling and relieving irritation ointment. If the itching is very strong - take into non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent. If an allergic reaction - to take antihistamines and corticosteroids. These insects make their nests in secluded places. They are very fond of heat. And so often nest in dry, heated by the sun attics, sheds, barns, where there is no moisture. If you find wasps, do not approach them. They exhibit increased aggression, protecting your home. In other words, the wasp is most dangerous in a radius of a couple of meters from the nest. bee behavior is more complex.
Genios

Postby Genios » Fri May 13, 2016 2:13 pm

They protect a larger area - they think of their whole area within a radius of several tens of meters around the hive. Experienced beekeepers know that the aggressiveness of the bees add windy weather, pungent smells (perfume, sweat, alcohol). Also, representatives of different species of these insects behave differently. Forest species are more vicious, and the mountain is not so aggressive. Well, I've read a little about bees and wasps. And I hate them a little bit. I think that from time to time, they can bring a lot of inconveniences. But in any case, you should understand that they are part of our nature.
Revardiny

Postby Revardiny » Fri May 13, 2016 2:14 pm

The toxic effect of the venom depends on the quantity. Therefore, a single bite more often than not dangerous. But multiple can have serious consequences. whole flocks of bees or wasps attack is sometimes deadly. After five hundred bites had already put the body under the threat of toxic damage of kidney and heart. What are the signs of intoxication? Weakness, nausea, reduced pressure, chills, depression of consciousness. If symptoms appear after just one bite, it is a sign of an anaphylactic shock. It is called the body's immune response. It is also dangerous bites in the mucosa, when a bee or wasp hit in the mouth accidentally, along with the fruit.

Return to “Health & sex”