I was bitten by a bee(

Vincent

I was bitten by a bee(

Postby Vincent » Fri May 13, 2016 1:29 pm

My friends. It is already quite hot outside. And I see that the nature around is already fully alive. Also today, I saw one of the insects that I just hate. I saw a bee. But perhaps it was a wasp. To be honest, I can not say that they have some differences. But the worst thing is that she sat down on my hand and stung me. It was really painful. Also, I just did not expect anything like this. And maybe I'm just scared. But in any case it was something unpredictable. Perhaps the part of all of this sounds quite ridiculous. Anyway, now I am beginning to feel very much pain on my arm. In addition, I feel itchy. That was yesterday, and I still feel the pain. Who can say how dangerous it is? Or maybe something can help me? Perhaps I have an allergy?
Barboro

Re: I was bitten by a bee(

Postby Barboro » Fri May 13, 2016 1:30 pm

What is a bee sting, of course, everyone knows, even if it passed this fate. This danger can wait for you while enjoying the outdoors in hot weather, especially bees bite often in July and August. Bee, unlike the wasp, the insect is not aggressive. And if you follow some certain rules, it is possible to avoid trouble. Bee stings are not usually particularly at risk. Unpleasant sensations as pain, itching and redness are rapidly. The danger it can turn only if you are allergic to insect venom in this group. Besides the bees, it includes wasps, bees, hornets. In the rear of these insects have a sting, through which they inject venom into the skin.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Fri May 13, 2016 1:31 pm

I think that you are not in your original feelings anyway. The degree of the body's reaction to the poison and determines the amount of pain that causes bee sting. Each person has a different reaction to the stung area. Most of them are pain and redness. swelling or lump may occur at the site of the bite. Depending on the reaction of the organism, they disappear within 1-2 days. People with an increased reaction to the venom may be a rash of small blisters, itching and swelling that may occur away from the bitten place. Some manifestations of such allergies can be fever, chills, severe headache, sneezing, runny nose, asthma and shortness of breath.
Frank

Postby Frank » Fri May 13, 2016 1:32 pm

I also think that each of us can have its own reaction to such moments. There are cases of occurrence cramping abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, severe weakness. The most severe manifestations of anaphylactic reactions of the body are: a sharp drop in pressure, thready pulse, unconsciousness and convulsions. Relief measures must be taken without delay. And with the elimination of an acute attack is required to take advantage of health care, in order to avoid complications. People with allergic reactions are not so much about 0.5-2%, but we should remember that their lives are in a similar situation may depend on the ability of others to provide them with first aid.
Milton

Postby Milton » Fri May 13, 2016 1:33 pm

For people prone to allergic reactions, you should know how dangerous for them to bee stings. Treatment in this situation will be the immediate receiving such drugs as diphenhydramine, prednisolone, ephedrine (1 tablet), which must be in possession of such a situation. According to the medical people exposed allergy to bee stings home must have the necessary preparations for injection: diphenhydramine, epinephrine, and prednisolone (injection made at a ratio of 1: 1: 0.3 ml). In such a situation it is not bad to learn how to inject yourself without outside help. I also think it's very important for you.
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Fri May 13, 2016 1:34 pm

The first thing that should be taken immediately is to remove the sting. There are some features bites, namely bees. The sting of the bees, in contrast to the stings of wasps, bees and hornets have nicks and remains in the skin along with the venom sac. And it is still some time, convulsively contracting, injects its contents under the skin. It must be removed without squeezing, very carefully. It is better to do it with forceps or tweezers. After this you must wash the wound from the bite of a solution of hydrogen peroxide, potassium permanganate weak, vodka, cologne or ammonia. Next, apply a cold compress.
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Fri May 13, 2016 1:39 pm

To reduce pain, some sources advise to apply a compress of such drugs as aspirin, validol, activated charcoal or baking soda. Tablets or powder formulations of the above is necessary to moisten and a wet pasty mass to impose on the wound. Close polyethylene and bandage for a few hours. In traditional medicine, too, have a number of recommendations on how to treat a bee sting. But, in any case, do not comb bite. And with the rapid development of allergic symptoms should take antihistamines. Of course, there may be some complications, which depend entirely on your body. But in any case, I think you can handle it.
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Fri May 13, 2016 1:59 pm

Bee is a pretty useful insect that produces wax, honey, propolis. However, despite its benefits, many people are afraid of it. The reason for this - a bee sting. Bees - are not the only insects that bite man. There are many others, which are harmful to man, such as wasps, bees, house ants, cockroaches and bedbugs. But today we will focus on bees. To prevent unwanted effects after a bee sting, you should have an idea of ​​how dangerous it is, what might be the reaction of the body and how to act in such a situation. Bee sting is located at the end of the abdomen. It is used as a defense, and releases the poison when they bite.
Alfronto

Postby Alfronto » Fri May 13, 2016 2:00 pm

Why after man attacks the bee dies? If bees attacked a person or an animal, it is not able to pull out the stinger back so notches to engage him for a soft skin. To escape, the bee makes sharp jerks. Having snatched sting is part of the intestine, causing the insect dies. Bee sting harmful and dangerous composition of substances contained in it: Melitina - basic toxin venom destroys red blood cells, increases vascular permeability, inflammation releases stimulating substances violates the metabolic processes of interstitial causes muscle contraction. Apamin - acts on nerve cells, increases motor activity, provides an exciting effect on the spinal cells.
Gongorini

Postby Gongorini » Fri May 13, 2016 2:02 pm

I've also heard something about what is contained in the venom of the bee. Histamine protein - histamine release from mast cells is the primary agent of allergic reactions. Histamine - causes pain, swelling, redness, dilates blood vessels. Hyaluronidase - spreads the poison from the bite point in the surrounding tissue. Phospholipase A - enhances inflammation and damage blood cells. Minmin - highly active peptide. In other is evident from the reaction of a person determines what first aid is provided. Dependent on the amount of poison entering the body, the reactions are divided into groups.

Return to “Health & sex”