I was surprised...

Natan

Re: I was surprised...

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:41 pm

From your, dear friends, the desire depends - what emotional and spiritual state you will have and how your future life will develop. You do not need to think about any particular variant of the development of events that would completely suit you, just decide for yourself what you want - that everything is good for you, or that everything is bad. And try to explain yourself your choice. And only after your desire will be consciously and accepted by you - begin to search for a version of the development of events in which your future will be the way you want it to be. I assure you, you will find this option.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:02 pm

But all this is evident, all these childish manipulations, all these cheap tricks people use, and that's why I want to deal with serious, older people who are responsible for their words. Great thinkers of the human race, pointed to the unconsciousness of people, in which they do all those bad deeds for themselves, completely not understanding what they are doing. I fully agree with this, I would only add to this the weakness of people, as a reason, which motivates not the most reasonable actions for oneself.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:26 am

But I can say with absolute certainty that any life becomes boring over time, and it is unacceptable to make it interesting, at the expense of delivering pain to another person, I believe, for a serious, cultured, educated person. In my understanding, boredom is not a reason to change, it is a reason for treason. And if a man uses this occasion to improve his life, but at the same time worsening it to his woman, this indicates his low moral and spiritual qualities. If a woman is ready to put up with this, she can close her eyes to it, if not, she should think about more worthy of her life companion.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:01 am

Unconscious people are not long-sighted, they can do anything for a moment, forgetting about the future, because their whole life, as already said, is based on instincts, and therefore they do not think, but react. Therefore, betrayal is inherent in mostly stupid and near-minded people, because intelligent people do it wisely, their deception is like honey, and not bitter like tar. Betrayal of people and their deception, are obvious and competently disguised.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:41 pm

After all, sometimes the struggle for power also leads to negative consequences, a person dies without leaving offspring, which means that he does not fulfill what his life prescribes, and what all the manifestations of his instinct for self-preservation are directed at. To better understand how the instinct actually works, which is aimed at our survival, it is necessary to reflect on everything that you do in your life, and above all on your position in society. Think about it, as a survival task, compare all the advantages that help you survive and all the disadvantages that hinder it.
AlbertSturl

I was surprised

Postby AlbertSturl » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:21 pm

Thank you.I will search until I find it. I cannot thank you enough.It was a long thread, and Curcumin/Tumeric results. I will find it; and thank you again.

Return to “Health & sex”