I was surprised...

Stephen

Re: I was surprised...

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 11:27 am

Yeah,you can be surprised and all that cause of something like that-but if you've got something in your head you can really call brains and there's something to it all,ou'll be knowing all this stuff and won't be that f*cking dumb,thinking only the stuff out from the pharmacy can help you out in this or that situation,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :) ;) It's real stupid to think that way-so,change it all for your self,go ahead and learn something.Cause all of that stuff our ancestors were familiar with is good for us these days as well,you dig? ;) 8-)
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 6:16 pm

tea tree oil is much more useful. Combining it with a peach and sea buckthorn oil gives amazing results in the treatment of mucous membranes in the mouth. Combination with other oils used in the care of babies. However, we must be careful. Since the skin of children is a very delicate and susceptible to take the product must be in the ratio of one to ten. For diapers fifteen drops of washing agent to dissolve in five liters of water and soak overnight disinfection. If your baby's head are brown, stir tool with other oil in the ratio of one to ten, and rub in the head, after five minutes, rinse with baby shampoo.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:38 am

Tea Tree Oil is a natural antibacterial disinfectant that was commonly used as a general antiseptic by the aborigine tribes for thousands of years. Tea Tree Oil has wonderful properties that makes it a popular natural agent for curing all three types of infectious organisms: fungus, bacteria, and virus. More importantly, it is known to effectively fight a number of infections that are resistant to some antibiotics. Therefore, Tea Tree Oil is an excellent natural remedy for hundreds of bacterial and fungal skin ailments such as acne, abscess, oily skin, blisters, sun burns, athlete's foot, warts, herpes, insect bites, rashes, dandruff and other minor wounds and irritations.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:49 am

The health benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as an antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, cicatrisant, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, stimulant and sudorific substance.
Unlike the name suggests, the essential oil of Tea Tree is not extracted from the plant commonly associated with tea as a beverage. Neither is it related to Tea Oil, which is extracted from the seed of the Tea plant. Instead, it is extracted through steam distillation of twigs and leaves of Tea Tree, which has the botanical name Melaleuca Alternifolia. The tea tree is native to Southeast Queensland and New South Wales, in Australia, which is why it is such a common and popular essential oil in that country. However, its impressive qualities have spread to other parts of the world, so it can no be found internationally.
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:39 pm

Wow,it's such a surprising and wonderful thing to happen and all that,I can't even think of a thing so beautiful like this one ,I just have to call up all my friends and tell them all about this incredible happening and all that,you know what I'm saying? :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen: :D :P I mean,do you really think that somebody might care about some stupid ass dumb stuff like that here?! :lol: Well,if you really tthink so-you're even more stupid than you can really think when read this post and all that,you dig? :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen: :P :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:01 am

Yeh, it is really useful. Combine three drops of tea tree oil with ½ to 1 teaspoon of a carrier oil. This carrier oil can be any food grade oil, such as: almond, coconut, olive, sunflower, or sweet almond. You can also use jojoba or Argan oil as a carrier oil. Place a few drops of the diluted oil onto the inside of your elbow and cover the area with a band aide. The band aide will help keep the area moist and prevent the oils from evaporating.Leave the band aide on for 24 to 48 hours. Do not allow the band aide to get wet during this time. If you start feeling pain, burning, itchiness, or discomfort at any point during this time, remove the band aide immediately. Wash the area with warm soap and water. You are likely allergic to tea tree oil and should not use it on your skin.Remove the band aide after 24 to 48 hours. If you don't notice any irritation, you probably are not allergic to tea tree oil and can use it on your skin.
Tomislav

Postby Tomislav » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:15 pm

If you are also into sports- you will probab;y need tea tree oil.One study found that tea tree oil was as effective as an over-the-counter remedy for athlete's foot for relieving burning, itching, inflammation, and scaling. Add a few drops to a tablespoon of witch hazel and apply to the affected area with a cotton swab three times a day. It can cause dermatitis (skin inflammation) in some people, so use sparingly the first time and don't use further if a rash develops. Also you can use tea tree oil to treat the chicken pox.Blend a few drops of tea tree essential oil with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and use a cotton swab to apply the oil to sores two or three times a day.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:35 am

as far as I know The health benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as an antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, cicatrisant, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, stimulant and sudorific substance. Unlike the name suggests, the essential oil of Tea Tree is not extracted from the plant commonly associated with tea as a beverage. Neither is it related to Tea Oil, which is extracted from the seed of the Tea plant. Instead, it is extracted through steam distillation of twigs and leaves of Tea Tree, which has the botanical name Melaleuca Alternifolia. The tea tree is native to Southeast Queensland and New South Wales, in Australia, which is why it is such a common and popular essential oil in that country.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:29 pm

benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as an antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, cicatrisant, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, stimulant and sudorific substance.
Unlike the name suggests, the essential oil of Tea Tree is not extracted from the plant commonly associated with tea as a beverage. Neither is it related to Tea Oil, which is extracted from the seed of the Tea plant. Instead, it is extracted through steam distillation of twigs and leaves of Tea Tree, which has the botanical name Melaleuca Alternifolia. :)
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:04 am

The health benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as an antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, cicatrisant, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, stimulant and sudorific substance. Unlike the name suggests, the essential oil of Tea Tree is not extracted from the plant commonly associated with tea as a beverage. Neither is it related to Tea Oil, which is extracted from the seed of the Tea plant. The essential oil of Tea tree has balsamic properties that generally boost health. It promotes the absorption of nutrients from food and gives protection from diseases as well, meaning that overall it is a positive addition to our lives.

Return to “Health & sex”